Welcome to PrimecoinTalk. Introduce yourself to the community

hello all

Im new to all this crypto currency concept and believe its a great idea. Many thanks to SunnyKing for his/her innovative thinking and to xolokram for his/her contributions to Primecoin, ive just started mining on beeeeer. Look forward to learning a lot from you guys :slight_smile:

edit:typo

Greetings Everyone!

Iā€™m super excited to be here, have gone through a lot of crap to get here. Mainly because I donā€™t have the hardware to mine anything else. But this is going towards a good cause. Primes are really important. Iā€™m a fan of twin primes myselfā€¦ In fact, I wrote up some code that finds probable twin primes with (1/10^13)^3 certainty utilizing Fermatā€™s Little Theorem. Really cool stuff. ;D

Hi, everybody. I installed my primecoin wallet with 0.12hp client and started mining. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m doing yet, but I will surely get more insight thanks to this forum.

Hello everyone, I am rusBruin and Iā€™d like to switch to mining Prime coins as soon as Litecoin mining will be done with asics because I donā€™t want to invest in new equipment :slight_smile:

So, far I have been CPU mining with wallet for two days with zero luck.

Hello all, a friend of mine got interested in Primecoin mining and, here I am.

Oh, and I am a bit of a Linux geek.

Hello everyone. I am a new member and I hope we will see around. Very interested in XPM mining :wink:
I hope Iā€™ll have a nice stay in here.

Hi guys, some of you may know me from ltc forum or btc forumā€¦

About to post some info on this forum regards a securities exchange :smiley:

Hiya,

Another newbie here. Just got into crypto currencies and have set up my xpm wallet and started solo mining.

Does anyone know where I can get an idiotā€™s guide to pool mining and when I say idiotā€™s guide I mean idiotā€¦click hereā€¦enter thisā€¦use this fileā€¦pretend I am a 2 year old ;D ?

Cheers

Hello

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Aloha

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Another cryptocurrency newbie. IĀ“ll start mining XPM. See you here.

Hi all, I am XPM lover and XPM investor. I hope together we will build a great community!

Hey there Peercointalk-Community!
My nick is okerlo, Iā€™m 19 years old and Iā€™m just getting into cryptocurrencys. The technical-aspect is just as interesting as the impact these currencys have (and especially will have) on our society. Like many other new users on this forum Iā€™m quite the newbie but Iā€™m sure that Iā€™ll learn a lot of things on this forum.

See you on the board and I wish you a great week!
Greetings,
okerlo

Hi, Iā€™m Samegutt (alias), 29 years old from Norway.

Iā€™m a newbie miner that found Primecoin and Peercoin more ā€œsensibleā€ and thus more attractive than BTC/Litecoin, so I chose to start mining it today.

Right now using my computers for mining helps with heating the house, so win-win-win.

Hi! Hampuz here from Sweden.

Was asked by a friend to invest in Bitcoins when it was pretty new, nothing happened to that and I still regret it to this day.
Anyways, gotten very interested in mining last couple of months, very new to mining/coding etc. etc. So I am really enjoying this so far!

Might pop up some few questions from me here and there, I just wanna know alot about ppc and xpmā€™s futures :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Greatings Primecoin Users,

My name is Megaman and I am new to Primecoin. I have been following Bitcoin and Litecoin for about two years and never really got too invested because of my lack of belief in the mining process. With the introduction of Primecoin the scientific applications are abundant and I love the speed of transactions as well. I reached out to sunny and I would like to give back to this community and contribute in any way possible. I am Linux SA by trade and I know ruby quit well. I would really like to serve this community in any way possible. Can someone help point me into the right directions.

Sincerely ;D,
Megaman

Newbie from Canada. Hoping to learn more about Peer and Prime coin and hopefully make a little moneyā€¦

Greetingsā€¦ Hail from the Midwest USA, doing my research and getting ready to ramp up on some XPM/PPC mining soon.

Iā€™m nothing fancy, nobody special, just an IT guy irl so figure this will be a good fit for something to do with my spare gear. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!

Just stopped to say hi. I believe in XPM and it appeals to me more than everything else because I love science, and XPM has some scientific value as well.
Cheers!

Hi,

Iā€™m new here, still doing my homework on all the different coins out their.
Personally the peer coin as far I understand has the best setup. Stil breaking my head on the ppc vs xpm though.