[SUPPORT] beeeeer.org - tech support

I suppose you will see the coins, as soon as you turn on the wallet.

What am I missing?

10060 means server not responded in proper time. Something with the pool i think.

xolokram, wake up! -) I`m losing 0.6 xpm per hour! -))

EU is down, i will check what happened, i will report back (in the main thread!)
as a temporary workaround: move your miners to the US server

• xolokram

@xolokram
Can you make some sort of fault tolerance on server side? Somewhat like balancer or switching on another server if preffered is down. At this time i can’t even ping servers for knowing that they alive - they don’t respond.

Or maybe possibility to declare primary and secondary server address in miner client?

i will do that, main thread & irc people requesting the same.

what a simple server crash leads to… :smiley:

• xolokram

And I solved it on my own :wink:

But I have a question. Is there a list of codes that system:XXX communicates are using? I have faced 110 and 111 only, so I made a workaround for them only (I dont even know what are they exactly meaning…).
Or at least, could you just write a few from your memmory? It would be nice to know their meaning too…

I see 10060 above. Never seen that on my box.

cool project @ primewatch
the errors are socket errors: a list is available here http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/windows/desktop/ms740668(v=vs.85).aspx (most of them are pretty unlikely)

• xolokram

[quote=“xolokram, post:568, topic:358”]cool project @ primewatch
the errors are socket errors: a list is available here Windows Sockets Error Codes (Winsock2.h) - Win32 apps | Microsoft Learn (most of them are pretty unlikely)

• xolokram[/quote]

Aww, now I see, thanks! 10060 is a Windows socket error, so obviously it’s good I haven’t seen it on Linux :wink: However, a list of Linux/C socket errors can be found in [font=courier]/usr/include/asm-generic/errno-base.h[/font] and [font=courier]/usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h[/font] files, where:

#define ETIMEDOUT 110 /* Connection timed out */ #define ECONNREFUSED 111 /* Connection refused */
(So no suprise there :) )

@xolokram,
Is there a way to get the raw JSON output from the payouts stats? I have a script that I was using before Sy’s site went down to collect and monitor my mining stats (you can see it here… http://home.keithsolomon.net/beerstats/index-db.php ), and I’d like to continue using it, but while there’s JSON-styled content on the payouts pages, there’s the extra stuff (the navigation, logo, etc) there that causes problems.

If it’s not possible, that’s cool, but it doesn’t hurt to ask, right? :wink:

Hi, xolokram! I am writing to you from Russia. Please tell me how to run your beeeeer miner on the presence of a proxy server without using third-party software.
Sorry for my english :slight_smile:

@ksolomon: & donschoe & churchmouse & Sy & darkjoker
you can use: http://raw.beeeeer.org/
fresh, new & experimental raw json data
the usage is not what i would call ‘user-friendly’, but it’s something and i’m open for critics (although there are other important TODOs too :slight_smile: )

@AsDf:
i dont know if i understand you correctly, you’re connected through a proxy?
maybe you can use the ports 8080, 443 or 21 (instead of 1337) to connect to the pool?

• xolokram

[quote=“xolokram, post:572, topic:358”]@ksolomon: & donschoe & churchmouse & Sy & darkjoker
you can use: http://raw.beeeeer.org/
fresh, new & experimental raw json data
the usage is not what i would call ‘user-friendly’, but it’s something and i’m open for critics (although there are other important TODOs too :slight_smile: )[/quote]

Uh, nice!!! :slight_smile:

I just tried

/?coin=cach&mode=block

But it seems broken!

::slight_smile:

btw. v0.8 RC2 release with fallback options on disconnect

[quote=“xolokram, post:574, topic:358”]::slight_smile:

btw. v0.8 RC2 release with fallback options on disconnect

Very nice. I hope this fixes the problem with force disconnect and requiring sudo killall primeminer and having to edit the sudoers file instead. (killall primeminer results in an error message stating operation invalid) This is the method as described in h8cker’s xolosetup and doesn’t work on Ubuntu (possibly other Linux distros as well).

So, can you explain what the fallback method? From what I can see, I don’t know when it would change the pool ip. It only states when there is a socket error that it would check to see if it should quit the miner. Also, does choosing exit on disconnect override the poolip changing mechanism?

Maximum threads are now 64 as well. :slight_smile:

[quote=“xolokram, post:572, topic:358”]@AsDf:
i dont know if i understand you correctly, you’re connected through a proxy?
maybe you can use the ports 8080, 443 or 21 (instead of 1337) to connect to the pool?

I think this is due to lack of special keys for the proxy server in the miner. Can you help me?
P.S. my operating systems: windows 7 and windows server 2008 R2

[MASTER] work received
Probable prime chain found for block=5bbbca33aa0f7645df69faecb58cc68c92cd6cb0611d15f66fdaf6bd8896ee57!!
Target: 0a.702528
Chain: TWN08.62f41e
[MASTER] work received
[MASTER] submitted share -> REJECTED

Any idea why this was rejected? any way I could improve anything on miner part to fix this?

[quote=“quagga, post:577, topic:358”][MASTER] work received
Probable prime chain found for block=5bbbca33aa0f7645df69faecb58cc68c92cd6cb0611d15f66fdaf6bd8896ee57!!
[MASTER] work received

Any idea why this was rejected? any way I could improve anything on miner part to fix this?[/quote]
As far as I know, this share or block and you found someone else. And at the time of the transaction turned out that was the first to another person.

[quote=“AsDf, post:578, topic:358”][quote=“quagga, post:577, topic:358”][MASTER] work received
[MASTER] work received

Any idea why this was rejected? any way I could improve anything on miner part to fix this?[/quote]
As far as I know, this share or block and you found someone else. And at the time of the transaction turned out that was the first to another person.[/quote]

Hm, weird, I just started mining with this pool and am already getting 50% rejects - with first two submitted shares:
Miner1: [STATS] 2014-01-20 12:21:06 | 7-CH: 1 (100.0% | 1.4/h), VL: 1 (50.0%), RJ: 1 (50.0%), ST: 0 (0.0%)
Miner2: [STATS] 2014-01-20 12:08:10 | 7-CH: 1 (100.0% | 1.7/h), VL: 1 (50.0%), RJ: 1 (50.0%), ST: 0 (0.0%)

This wasn’t the case with ypool - any idea if this is something this pool specific?

may i ask what pool you’re using (US,EU,AP) ?

and do you always see the same order of log lines:

[MASTER] [b]work received[/b] [b]Probable prime chain found for block[/b]=[blahblah] Target: [blahblah] Chain: [blahblah] [MASTER] [b]work received[/b] [MASTER] [b]submitted share -> REJECTED[/b]
??

this means your submission was sent while a new block in the network has been found
(due to bad luck, delayed, bad connection, server overload, i’ll have to investigate)

• xolokram