Welcome to Peercointalk!
Feel free to introduce yourself in the thread below. Tell us about yourself and what interested you in Peercoin. For a few quick tips on how to use this forum software, check out this blog post.
What is Peercoin?
The key innovation of Peercoin is the invention of proof-of-stake, a blockchain consensus protocol that provides efficient, sustainable security and user governance, allowing for a trustless cryptocurrency network with adaptive inflation and a core focus on securely storing all types of value. Learn more at Peercoin University.
- Website - Official Website
- Get Started - Info for New Users
- Introduction - Intro to Peercoin
- News - Developer Updates
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Media - Articles & Interviews
- Peercoin University - Intro to Peercoin
- Documentation - Info & Technical Docs
- Exchanges - Buy & Sell Peercoin
- Default Explorer - Official Explorer
- Block Explorers - Other Block Explorers
- Mining Pools - List of Mining Pools
- Whitepaper - Peercoin Whitepaper
- Transifex - Peercoin Translations
- Graphics - Peercoin Logo Files
- GitHub - Official Peercoin Repository
- Projects - Community Projects
- Blog - Official Medium Blog
- Team - Current Member List
- Peercoin Foundation - Make a Donation
- Contact Us - Foundation Inquiries
- Core Wallet - Desktop Client
- Installation - Wallet Install Instructions
- Wallet Overview - How to Use Wallet
- Paper Wallets - Paper Wallet Generator
- Unofficial Wallets - Other Wallets
- Twitter - Official Twitter Account
- Telegram - Peercoin Telegram Group
- Discord - Official Community Chat
- Reddit - Official Subreddit
- Facebook - Official Facebook
- YouTube - Official YouTube Channel
- Bitcointalk - Announcement Thread
Chat With Us
We provide two chat services for our community. Discord is our main community hub besides the forum and it consists of multiple channels where Peercoin’s developers hang out and chat and answer questions. We also operate a Telegram group.