Ecoining Peercoin Pool - 1% fee - PPLNS payment system

Failed to connect to database ::slight_smile:

Great!! Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Would you mine telling us your hashrate? Mining is working fine, but we’re just cheking the hashrates shown.[/quote]

it take a while to show my hashrate. but, i’m running ard 3gh.

Also received failed to connect to database message.

Regards

0 workers … where’s all? :smiley:

Hi! First of all sorry for the downtime.

Mysql server crashed for some reason. We’re still investigating. In some of our other pools we’ve received attacks when trying to setup a new pool. We’ve got DDOS protection so a DDOS attack would just take down our frontend for 5 minutes (4 the last time). Mysql attacks happened too, but just lagged a little the pool and turned crazy the statistics, this never happened. It seems to be solved now and we are investigating to not let it happen again. Additionaly we run 2 daily mysql backups, so data will never be lost.

You can point your miners back. Fee 0% until we are 100% sure the problem is solved and won’t happen again.

Thanks for your support!

Hello!!

I’m glad to say we found where the problem was and solved it, so it won’t happen again :slight_smile:

We’ll leave 0% fee as with current hashrate block solving is slow. We’ll change PPLNS to Prop too, as rounds are still too long to benefit from PPLNS.

Cheers and thanks for your support!!

Do I get special reward for finding a block in this pool?

Not yet, maybe in the future when the pool have more users.

Pool just found another block :slight_smile:

All looks good so come on miners come join the 0%fee fun :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

How meny PPC you get in month if 15-20 miners get 3 bloks in that time?

well if fewer miners the reward is split between fewer miners so each miner gets larger rewards but expect to find blocks less frequently.

60GH gives me about 2.3 PPC per day on fixx or D7

good fortune here on this pool I have got 40 ppc and 11 ppc on each block averaging about 4-5 PPC per day on this pool :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

might want to have a look at the pool block confirmation code… seems to be stuck on 10 confirmations :frowning:

Fuzzybear

The block is confirmed! You can get your coins now!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:52, topic:1347”]might want to have a look at the pool block confirmation code… seems to be stuck on 10 confirmations :frowning:

Fuzzybear[/quote]

How it can stuck? :-\

But i’m in if this could give much better profit than D7 … it’s also so slooooooow in payments :o

[quote=“pelimies, post:54, topic:1347”][quote=“FuzzyBear, post:52, topic:1347”]might want to have a look at the pool block confirmation code… seems to be stuck on 10 confirmations :frowning:

Fuzzybear[/quote]

How it can stuck? :-\

But i’m in if this could give much better profit than D7 … it’s also so slooooooow in payments :o[/quote]

The block is confirmed and you can get your coins already :slight_smile:

Could somebody tell me why my hashrate on dashboard are allmost -30GH/s all the time? My true is 117GH/s.

Now it’s somewhere 140-150GH/s … :smiley:

that is a result of the vardiff… depending on the shares submitted by ur miner will determine the share difficulty… expect the pool value to swing by 40% but this is normal and ur shares are all being counteddon’t worrk… if u submit a very high share as u trying so many and get lucky… this will set the share difficulty high for your miner… when it does not submit 1 every 5 secs then it will look to readjust… and this will make ur hashrate seem low… it should go higher at times… mine has.

Hoe this eases the concerns

Fuzzybear

Has anyone calculate what is probability to find block in day, if our pool hashrate is about 1300GH/s?

Coinwarz calculator says in single mining with 1300GH/z it is “2.39 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on your luck)”

Is it diffent to find block solo or in pool if hashrate is same? Or is this more question of pure luck?

[quote=“pelimies, post:59, topic:1347”]Has anyone calculate what is probability to find block in day, if our pool hashrate is about 1300GH/s?

Coinwarz calculator says in single mining with 1300GH/z it is “2.39 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on your luck)”

Is it diffent to find block solo or in pool if hashrate is same? Or is this more question of pure luck?[/quote]

Probability is the same. The hashrate in the pool adds up and mine altogether.