Ecoining Peercoin Pool - 1% fee - PPLNS payment system

Hi, we are a group of sysadmins from Barcelona that wanted to get involved in some way with Peercoin, so we decided to create a mining pool. Our goal is to be a reliable and stable pool with fast support.

All those that want to join us come to:
[b]
[size=18pt][size=18pt]https://peercoin.ecoining.com[/size][/size]

STRATUM

VARDIFF Enabled

SSL Enabled

PPLNS payout system

DOSS protection

English and Spanish support

1% pool fee[/b]

Thank you for your support!

Awesome great to see another pool give me an hour and ill point and mine on pool.
Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

That’s awesome. Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

fuzzy@anonymized.invalid

ok got miner and worker all set up but get nothing but rejects anyone else?

Try again. It should go smooth now.

Switched mobile theme to normal one. Some people does, but I didn’t like it anyway. When we have some time we’ll add a button on the site to switch from one to the other.

Cheers!

Awesome yes I am up and running and mining on your pool looks real nice :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

Well i cannot get the mining proxy to get going for this so i can put some blades on. any advice? this is my syntax: mining_proxy.exe -o peercoin.ecoining.com -sp 3336

I’ve not used blades before so I can’t walk u through… but at a guess do u not need to pass your worker and password that u set on the site in your start up?

something like

mining_proxy.exe -o peercoin.ecoining.com -sp 3336 -u mohammadnaeem.MainWorker -p Password

Fuzzybear

That you actually enter into the config page of the blade. the mining proxy just gets the work units from the server. I am running proxy for fixx pool but i cannot get this to work. maybe he needs to add other ports?

haha looks like I just found your pools first block :slight_smile: well that was a spot of good luck :slight_smile:

How it look from the back end?

Fuzzybear

Just to say i arrived home to see highest share submitted 870Million difficulty :stuck_out_tongue: still would not have found a BTC block but dam sure found the PPC block :slight_smile:

Pool operator has said the pool wallet has the coins… just waiting for 520 confirmations… and then the payout will be complete.

Review of the pool so far:
Great support via email, quick reply, pool can find blocks awaiting to see payout fully works.
One error in the display of hashrate on the pool, but it is logging the hashrate correct so a display issue i’m told

Come join the new pool and help spread the decentralized nature of the coin as it should be please.

Fuzzybear

Please forgive the newbie type question, but Is this something I could do with a windows Pentium processor, or would I need a graphics card?

Thanks for this, just joined, site is running slow for me though, quite some time before a page refresh or page navigation.

Just tried to add a worker, keep getting a failed message when trying to add it :(.

OK, just got a message advising its in maintenance mode :smiley:

420 confirmations right now. Soon the block will be mature. :slight_smile:

We’re working for some days with a problem in the statistics showed in MPOS. We are messing with it and stratum, but we can’t fix it. The mining is working fine though, but It’s something we want to solve NOW! This afternoon when you tried to join us, we were updating MPOS and changing the DB layout to fit the old one. Again, It did not solve anything, but the pool has more functions and stability though.

By the way, we are having attacks in one of our other pools. So funny! >:(

try to connect to the server but no luck. :frowning:

420 confirmations right now. Soon the block will be mature. :slight_smile:

We’re working for some days with a problem in the statistics showed in MPOS. We are messing with it and stratum, but we can’t fix it. The mining is working fine though, but It’s something we want to solve NOW! This afternoon when you tried to join us, we were updating MPOS and changing the DB layout to fit the old one. Again, It did not solve anything, but the pool has more functions and stability though.

By the way, we are having attacks in one of our other pools. So funny! >:([/quote]
I think the stats has something to do with the vardiff…

on your pool I say I have 17,724 shares
cgminer reports 1.3 million

var difficulty fluctuates between 32 when first connect and 300 when submitting shares full speed and difficulty settled. i am having internet issues my end so i drop off and difficulty re-adjusts so share rate reading as 1 not share difficulty is probably where the issue lies.

Fuzzybear

Good news! The block is mature and the coins are already available. The pool has some coins in the wallet now, so we’ll set lower the required number of confirmations.

And about the statistics, the numbers are nicer now, but still not accurate.

I thought that too, but I’ve tried a broad range of vardiff configurations and they affect the hashrate, but none of them reflects the real ones. I think It’s purely a statistics problem, as vardiff, no matter what configuration, stabilizes over time. You gain efficieny, resources, but not really hashrate. Of course I could be wrong

Be it MPOS or Stratum related, we want to change stratum to ahmedbodi updated version, but even with his support, we’ve not been able to make it run. We’ve spent a lot of hours checking the code, and it should work, but it doesn’t, and the worse part is there is no error in the logs to point us to the correct direction.

Anyway after some changes the numbers are getting better, let’s give it some time. Sooner or later, we’ll sort it out! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the update and yes my hashrate is up at 45GH now so looking better :slight_smile: and will check out the block and payment.

Few users were having difficulties connecting to the pool, i’ll tell them to have a go again today as well and lets see if that shows up any bugs or blocks :smiley:

Keep up the great work

Fuzzybear

That’s great! Thanks!