[ANN] xpool.xram.co - XPrimePool

hi.

so as my a/c.
the balance was 0.8xxxx just now and suddenly become 0.0000…

AamzxmqHRTEB2Hz5VFdvY4j19XiqmPYMpT
X____X

i hear that in Xpool. people get the XMP coin very quickly. quicker than YPOOL and rpool(our chinese pool).so i want to jion the XPOOL.but when i see this post i know it was a mistake and i want to give up~oh no .it is my first time to commit with foreign people on the internet. what’s more. i want to konw if somebody had sail the XPMcoin(the mistake coin)for the money .what will you do to those people or their wallet~

Hey all,

I am sorry for the delay in this post. A few hours ago I reset all user balances because they are messed up. The plan is this:

Since the pool failed to do payouts before properly,we reset balances so that all future blocks don’t have this problem. Starting Monday, eadword and I will start executing manual payouts to all those miners who had a balance before the reset, even if it is below 2 Xpm. It may take a couple days for this to happen because we have 40 addresses to go through and must organize money, but everyone will get payed for their efforts eventually. We are sorry for the transaction errors and everything for the last few days. We are still having issues, and as I said before, if we mess up transactions again, I am going to close the pool down.

[quote=“KillerByte, post:43, topic:1084”]Hey all,

I am sorry for the delay in this post. A few hours ago I reset all user balances because they are messed up. The plan is this:

Since the pool failed to do payouts before properly,we reset balances so that all future blocks don’t have this problem. Starting Monday, eadword and I will start executing manual payouts to all those miners who had a balance before the reset, even if it is below 2 Xpm. It may take a couple days for this to happen because we have 40 addresses to go through and must organize money, but everyone will get payed for their efforts eventually. We are sorry for the transaction errors and everything for the last few days. We are still having issues, and as I said before, if we mess up transactions again, I am going to close the pool down.[/quote]

We are very sorry about all the issues, we have come so far since the beginning of this thread, and even further since our first failed launch, we both greatly appriciate the willingness of so many to bear with us as problems occur; we are working with ever fix towards a stable and reliable pool, a goal who’s completion is growing ever nearer.

Thank you beta testers, for giving our pool better testing than we alone could, we have made good progress because of your support.

To the addresses of ARKRKhiMEKjFf8TcvVVtZ3JbB7p9Pkv2sH and AUSUhhGHYK7X9DgrGk4MBAie1xohoRNy6H,

The server seems to be queuing transactons (why? I have no clue), but you have been double paid. We would appreciate it if you could send the amount of the second transaction to our donation address. We are sorry for the inconvienience… and to tell you the truth, I dont know why that happened… :frowning:

We wont blame you if you choose to keep the XPM, its our bug and our problem, but it would be nice if we could have it back to pay for other people.

To everyone else:

EDIT: The payouts just executed, one person was eligable and the payout was not double spent. We will see what happens with the next block… and the next one if we ever mine it.

Anyone that have a working link for jhPrimeminer v4.0 by rdebourbon?

no, the link posted at YPool no longer works, and neither does the one on our website.

I have created a zip of it on our server which can be downloaded: http://xpool.xram.co/assets/files/jhPrimeminer_RdBBeta4.0F_x64.zip

You can also download it by clicking “Download the Reccomended miner” on our main page.

[quote=“KillerByte, post:47, topic:1084”]no, the link posted at YPool no longer works, and neither does the one on our website.

I will consider putting a zip of it to download on our server.[/quote]

Please do :slight_smile:

OK, payouts were successfully and correctly sent for the last 2 blocks, and we finally mined another block, thanks for all the help with that.

Now, as a way to make it easier for people to get payed out on the server, we have decided to change it so that the minimum payout requirement is now 0.5 XPM! This may change, but for right now, we are going to lower the trust requirement for the server and make it easier for people to get their payouts sooner.

Just a reminder: we are going to pay all those who had standing balances for the first 6 blocks of the server starting tomorrow, so do not worry that your balance has been lost. We will have lists of the payed transactions tomorrow. Stay tuned!

EDIT: 7 payouts were just made appropriately for the new payout requirement… enjoy!

[quote=“KillerByte, post:49, topic:1084”]OK, payouts were successfully and correctly sent for the last 2 blocks, and we finally mined another block, thanks for all the help with that.

Now, as a way to make it easier for people to get payed out on the server, we have decided to change it so that the minimum payout requirement is now 0.5 XPM! This may change, but for right now, we are going to lower the trust requirement for the server and make it easier for people to get their payouts sooner.

Just a reminder: we are going to pay all those who had standing balances for the first 6 blocks of the server starting tomorrow, so do not worry that your balance has been lost. We will have lists of the payed transactions tomorrow. Stay tuned!

EDIT: 7 payouts were just made appropriately for the new payout requirement… enjoy![/quote]

noticed that finally a block was found few hours ago :slight_smile:
and thanks for lower the payout and waiting for the lost balance tomorrow :slight_smile:
have faith on u guys and please dun let the pool down~ :3

all the best!

AamzxmqHRTEB2Hz5VFdvY4j19XiqmPYMpT

your pool is stable now ?

My XPM : ANUYEdBKv9XYSq19m9gN2Ye3G5NMBE7fK2 , yesterday I reached to 2XPM and disappeared. Can you check it ?

[quote=“hayer, post:51, topic:1084”]your pool is stable now ?

My XPM : ANUYEdBKv9XYSq19m9gN2Ye3G5NMBE7fK2 , yesterday I reached to 2XPM and disappeared. Can you check it ?[/quote]

In terms of stability, yes.

Now, looking at my records, I actually only have you for 0.14 XPM… the reason for this is that payouts happened multiple times for some people, so your balance probobly looked high. You will get payed the 0.14 XPM by tomorrow (for us, that is another ~20 or so hours from now, maximum), but the 2 XPM the server said you had was a lie.

and thanks for lower the payout and waiting for the lost balance tomorrow :) have faith on u guys and please dun let the pool down~ :3

Yep, the address AamzxmqHRTEB2Hz5VFdvY4j19XiqmPYMpT is listed for me as having 0.7 XPM, so I figured I would mention, since you posted :slight_smile:

The pool is finding blocks now 8)

…yes, and 200 miners… didnt see that happening :slight_smile:

I am seeing some clients connecting with jhPrimeminer who are not succeeding in submitting any shares it seems… all I can say is make sure you are using the one downloadable on our website, which is the latest Rdb version. It has been tested.

and thanks for lower the payout and waiting for the lost balance tomorrow :) have faith on u guys and please dun let the pool down~ :3

Yep, the address AamzxmqHRTEB2Hz5VFdvY4j19XiqmPYMpT is listed for me as having 0.7 XPM, so I figured I would mention, since you posted :slight_smile:
[/quote]

thanks :slight_smile: waiting for the balance transfer then. its my first XPM transfer to my wallet :smiley:

just notice it is 300+ workers now. mean block finding will be faster? :slight_smile:

Basically yes, though the number of workers does not account for their pps rate, so one worker could be worth more than two of some other workers.

Actually it is no wrong payment here because I use 40 miners with at least 120 cores to mine XPM in your pool last time.
Regards,

[quote=“KillerByte, post:39, topic:1084”]Last night the payouts executed multiple times for one person, I have no idea why. I am very frustrated now, I have taken multiple efforts to prevent this from happening and now the server account is overdrawn.

So anyway, I will continue working at that today I guess. If you were that one person (hint, your address is Ab9fadoNmgHHiLTKUgK4eGSsRcf1AQKVJ6), we would appreciate it if you could send that extra money back to the donation address so we can fix this mess, but we can pay for it if not.

Anyway, to all the other users: if your account balance seems to high or low or anything, please let me know. I am still working to resolve this issue… and I feel like all the addresses were overpaid. I think I know the cause of this issue and already fixed it, but it does not fix the blocks mined before then.

EDIT: Some account balances are WAY to high for them to be accurate right now, so I am going to fix them in a few hours. All account balances will be recalculated from the correct blocks and transactions out will be subtracted. The end result is the balance, correctly calculated for each user.

EDIT2: If this happens again, I am done being a pool operator (at least for XPM)…[/quote]

Block Number 315416 is our first orphaned block and has been removed. Sorry about the 5 sec. downtime…

hellow guy, was something worng for my Unconfirmed and Balance?

yesterday my Unconfirmed was 0.56 and my Balance was 0.17 ,but now after 6hours ,my Unconfirmed is 0.47 and balance is 0.17

My addresss: Ab9ERpf87W4m7uXk935vx7TrC865zt657P

The manual payouts have been made for all accounts that had a balance of 0.01XPM or greater.