[ANN] xpool.xram.co - XPrimePool

[quote=“dkleiw, post:20, topic:1084”]hi there.

start mining on the new address and its working.

just wondering if ur pool site have a payout balance/stat page as beeeer pool ? :slight_smile:
that will be awesome if you do so.

happy mining~[/quote]

We do actually. The links to the home page and the individual stats are at the top. Simply click on “Invididual Stats” and put your address in the box. It will show you your confirmed, unconfirmed, and current round shares. We plan to add more to this later.

Glad you are enjoying mining on the pool :slight_smile:

cool :slight_smile:

saw it now. didnt see it at first.

actually i think u should do a small shinning Gif animation on it. likes “Check your Personal Balance Here” or “your payout Stat”
think every miner would love to see this when they start doing mining business.

just my 2 cents :slight_smile:
if this suggestion help please feel free to give a newbie primecoin empty wallet 0.001 tips :smiley:

AamzxmqHRTEB2Hz5VFdvY4j19XiqmPYMpT

or i can create 1 for u :smiley:

Stat updates have been performed on the pool:

• Main page, recently found blocks now include a timestamp

• User stats page, estimated payout for current block is now included!

Enjoy.

P.S. We performed the server upgrade because we had a swell of workers from a certain address, but the connections could not be maintained effectively. If you were that user, we would appreciate it if you would give the pool another try :slight_smile:

hi there.

mining for about 6 hours. got pretty a lot of share founds in the miner and it show 129 shares in the stat. but it doens show any payout in the stat.

Statistics for AamzxmqHRTEB2Hz5VFdvY4j19XiqmPYMpT
Balance: 0.000000

Unconfirmed: 0.000000

This Round Shares: 129

This Round Estimated Payout: 0.025188

how come?

mining for about 6 hours. got pretty a lot of share founds in the miner and it show 129 shares in the stat. but it doens show any payout in the stat.

Just wait until another block is mined. Your shares will be converted into unconfirmed balance, and then confirmed balance. The Round Estimated Payout gives you an idea of how much you will be payed for your shares when the block is mined. The XPM wont be sent to your wallet until you reach a balance of 2 XPM on the server.

[quote=“KillerByte, post:25, topic:1084”]

Just wait until another block is mined. Your shares will be converted into unconfirmed balance, and then confirmed balance. The Round Estimated Payout gives you an idea of how much you will be payed for your shares when the block is mined. The XPM wont be sent to your wallet until you reach a balance of 2 XPM on the server.[/quote]

Unconfirmed: 0.019809

This Round Shares: 16

This Round Estimated Payout: 0.012399

just got it.
mean need to wait till a block then will turning into unconfirmed? usually how long will take to become balance?

thanks :slight_smile: if result is good will transfer all my miner to here.
and bring my friends as well :slight_smile:

just got it. mean need to wait till a block then will turning into unconfirmed? usually how long will take to become balance?

Yep. You have to wait for 3400 blocks (or 3400 confirmations, the offical term) to be mined. So it will be about 3 days. After that, you will have to wait for 2 XPM… so payout is a long time from now for you if you don’t find a better computer to mine on :slight_smile:

Also, I am beginning to realize we really should have an FAQ for these types of questions :slight_smile:

Unconfirmed: 0.696650

This Round Shares: 70

This Round Estimated Payout: 0.061925

wont be too long to reach 2 XPM i guess. will see how :slight_smile:

wont be too long to reach 2 XPM i guess. will see how :)

yes I stand corrected.

This is a perfect example of what happens to a balance when a long chain length is mined, which is why our pool is high variance: the shares are disproportionally valued. A 10-chain is worth 2 XPM on the average block.

OK, changes implemented in the last couple hours:

• Block stats on main page!

• An effort to make connections more stable

OK, more updates have been done late (at least where Eadword and I are in the world :)):

• Confirmations Remaining added to recently mined blocks list

• FAQ Page to help new people understand our pool better

server down?

pool and website both unable to access.

[quote=“dkleiw, post:32, topic:1084”]server down?

pool and website both unable to access.[/quote]

yep, the server appears to have frozen when it tried to payout the shares for some reason.

I am working to resolve the problem now, or else it will probobly happen again :slight_smile:

OK, the server is back up now. If you check now, you should notice that confirmed balance was added to your account. Let me know if that is not the case.

What was the problem? Someone tried to hack the user balances file with SQL injection and ended up corrupting the file… :slight_smile:

The problem has been investigated and will not happen again.

EDIT: Crashed again, bear with me…

EDIT2: FIxed again. I have bumped up the server security offically. Payouts have been sent for those who have reached 2 XPM. The server is probobly stable to connect to now. I appreciate everyone’s patience!

EDIT3: Frozen again. Will restart now, but cant fix few hours later… sorry :frowning:

EDIT4: Payouts have been paused until the server can be fixed. Some people are being overpayed because their new balances are not being put in the file. as said before, it will be a few hours before I can fix this, sorry :frowning:

OK, I am back and I will be here until these balance and payment issues are resolved.

Firstly, it looks like payouts occoured even though I told them not to, but they seemed correct, so I am not going to worry about it now.

Secondly, there might be some hard downtime over the next couple hours. Do not worry about it :slight_smile:

And to those 60+ miners who are still mining after all this, your support is appreciated! When the server fails like this, sometimes I feel like its over and this pool will never be respected or useful, but that is clearly not the case.

Anyway, I will make edits here as I progress.

i pointed all my miner to your site :slight_smile:

When would be a wise time to put my miner in this pool?

Horray! The block was confirmed without needing any intervention on my part or crashing or otherwise. I would say it is good to start mining on the pool again :smiley:

I think we have officially gotten through our troubles with payouts :slight_smile: Please, feel free to give the pool a try if you want right now.

EDIT: The second block just confirmed as well. I am very confident now.
EDIT2: That short time just now was a pool restart (which I ran). not a crash. The restart time is just getting longer. The pool is not unstable by this means, though.

Last night the payouts executed multiple times for one person, I have no idea why. I am very frustrated now, I have taken multiple efforts to prevent this from happening and now the server account is overdrawn.

So anyway, I will continue working at that today I guess. If you were that one person (hint, your address is Ab9fadoNmgHHiLTKUgK4eGSsRcf1AQKVJ6), we would appreciate it if you could send that extra money back to the donation address so we can fix this mess, but we can pay for it if not.

Anyway, to all the other users: if your account balance seems to high or low or anything, please let me know. I am still working to resolve this issue… and I feel like all the addresses were overpaid. I think I know the cause of this issue and already fixed it, but it does not fix the blocks mined before then.

EDIT: Some account balances are WAY to high for them to be accurate right now, so I am going to fix them in a few hours. All account balances will be recalculated from the correct blocks and transactions out will be subtracted. The end result is the balance, correctly calculated for each user.

EDIT2: If this happens again, I am done being a pool operator (at least for XPM)…

Hi,
My account reaches to 2 XPM and disappear. I checked on my wallet and still didn’t reviced XPM from your pool.