[ANN] xpool.xram.co - XPrimePool

[quote=“sorauo, post:59, topic:1084”]hellow guy, was something worng for my Unconfirmed and Balance?

yesterday my Unconfirmed was 0.56 and my Balance was 0.17 ,but now after 6hours ,my Unconfirmed is 0.47 and balance is 0.17

My addresss: Ab9ERpf87W4m7uXk935vx7TrC865zt657P[/quote]

No nothing is worng, a block was orphaned, here: [quote=“Eadword, post:58, topic:1084”]Block Number 315416 is our first orphaned block and has been removed. Sorry about the 5 sec. downtime…[/quote]

Unfortunately this means that yes the value of your mining on that block is now gone, but we have already found many more blocks to replace it!

A note about the manual payouts for the first 6 blocks which Eadword announced:

If you felt like you got payed low, read this explanation:

This was a mistake from many days ago, and it has been fixed now, so do not worry about your confirmed balance lying to you :slight_smile:

got my first payout~! thank you very much.

at last there is a transaction to my Primecoin wallet~ :slight_smile:
keep it up guys!

[quote=“dkleiw, post:63, topic:1084”]got my first payout~! thank you very much.

at last there is a transaction to my Primecoin wallet~ :slight_smile:
keep it up guys![/quote]
Now we just need more workers, we had 740 but now have fallen a bit to 330. Hopefully some stability now that we have fixed the payout problems will be a draw.

[quote=“Eadword, post:61, topic:1084”][quote=“sorauo, post:59, topic:1084”]hellow guy, was something worng for my Unconfirmed and Balance?

yesterday my Unconfirmed was 0.56 and my Balance was 0.17 ,but now after 6hours ,my Unconfirmed is 0.47 and balance is 0.17

My addresss: Ab9ERpf87W4m7uXk935vx7TrC865zt657P[/quote]

No nothing is worng, a block was orphaned, here: [quote=“Eadword, post:58, topic:1084”]Block Number 315416 is our first orphaned block and has been removed. Sorry about the 5 sec. downtime…[/quote]

Unfortunately this means that yes the value of your mining on that block is now gone, but we have already found many more blocks to replace it![/quote]

thank you!

Block 317197 is also listed as mined on the server… but it is not showing up on the main page.

Investigating…

For right now, that block can be viewed by going directly to http://xpool.xram.co/block?height=317197 (which is even wierder because it suggests that it is loaded, but for some reason is not showing up on the main list…hmm…)

EDIT: Well, the block’s coinbase transaction appears to be listed after even though it was mined before. still investigating…

EDIT: My conclusion is that the only problem is the function which sends the list of blocks to the main page script… it skips over that block for some reason. I will be working on a fix for this tonight if I have time.

[quote=“KillerByte, post:27, topic:1084”]

just got it.
mean need to wait till a block then will turning into unconfirmed? usually how long will take to become balance?

Yep. You have to wait for 3400 blocks (or 3400 confirmations, the offical term) to be mined. So it will be about 3 days. After that, you will have to wait for 2 XPM… so payout is a long time from now for you if you don’t find a better computer to mine on :slight_smile:

Also, I am beginning to realize we really should have an FAQ for these types of questions :)[/quote]

+1 :slight_smile:

[quote=“KillerByte, post:66, topic:1084”]Block 317197 is also listed as mined on the server… but it is not showing up on the main page.

Investigating…

For right now, that block can be viewed by going directly to http://xpool.xram.co/block?height=317197 (which is even wierder because it suggests that it is loaded, but for some reason is not showing up on the main list…hmm…)

EDIT: Well, the block’s coinbase transaction appears to be listed after even though it was mined before. still investigating…

EDIT: My conclusion is that the only problem is the function which sends the list of blocks to the main page script… it skips over that block for some reason. I will be working on a fix for this tonight if I have time.[/quote]

The bug has been fixed! There was a small interface bug which made it so it would not show more than 9 of the latest blocks. That has been fixed. Enjoy seeing the recently mined blocks again, and sorry it happened in the first place :slight_smile:

I got your payment yesterday. Thanks.

Block 314765 is the beginning of a series of confirmations that are about to be happening, I hope that this will show stability and prove our pool is ready to take on more workers. The amounts mined for that block have been confirmed and paid out successfully to those with a 0.5XPM confirmed balance or greater.

Pool restarted to fix another minor interface bug which did not update the unconfirmed user balances.

Today has been a very good day of mining, 5 blocks found (after a long wait for one block which took 515k shares). There was a crash that occoured many hours ago that may have knocked some miners off… I will be implementing some code to make it easier to debug this crash in the future.

By all means, however, the pool is plenty stable. any crashes that occur, the server will automatically restart within 10 seconds. All data is saved every 30 seconds.

I want to hear from you guys, what could we do to be a better pool and bring you all in?

Some server restarts were made to allow for the web interface to show the top 5 miners. (which I hope to implement by tomorrow)

As I was doing these (2) restarts, I noticed a sharp decline in workers (it cut in half)… am I freaking people out? ???

The server has been working very stable for the last couple days now. All payouts have executed fine for several blocks, and several more new blocks have been mined.

Top 5 miners list has been added to the main page.

The next change on my list is to show transaction IDs for outgoing transactions.

We have made some minor improvements to the website interface. The block stats where moved to the bottom, headings where bolded, and alignments where improved.

Block 322824 was orphaned… :frowning: It will be removed in the next few hours. Do not consider the stats displayed inside it as going to be payed.

Short half-downtime due to some sort of compilation troubles involving the pool as I was implementing the JSON-RPC command for the user transacitons.

The pool has been restored to its original state. I will try again tomorrow. Thanks for the patience!

EDIT: Now its not showing user balances… fixing…

EDIT2: …and its working agiain. Maby it was just me… but let me know if there are any problems.

Hi. Do you think its possible to also make a pool for Datacoin. Datacoin has already 1 for a week now but a second is definitely needed. There is a prize too i think…

We were previously thinking about that actually, but now interest has been shifting over for the new Memory Coin, which desperately needs a pool right now.

Datacoin is probobly our second choice right now… but it is good to hear what would be helpful.