Unlocking PPCoin wallet for minting/POS on Linux Ubuntu

Hello there follow coin enthusiasts. I have the PPCoin wallet encrypted and therefore unable to mint via POS. I have read through some guides and I just can’t seem to find any sort of definitive guide on how to achieve this on Linux. There are a couple of guides for Windows users but unfortunately the Linux folder structure and paths are completely different and i just can’ t seem to adapt these guide for Linux.

Can someone please tell me step-by-step exactly what I need to do in order to unlock my wallet for minting please?. I mean a full guide that even an idiot can follow.

I am willing to pay a fee for your efforts (payments will be made in PPC of course!)

Thanks

[quote=“mehmehspazumweh, post:1, topic:315”]Hello there follow coin enthusiasts. I have the PPCoin wallet encrypted and therefore unable to mint via POS. I have read through some guides and I just can’t seem to find any sort of definitive guide on how to achieve this on Linux. There are a couple of guides for Windows users but unfortunately the Linux folder structure and paths are completely different and i just can’ t seem to adapt these guide for Linux.

Can someone please tell me step-by-step exactly what I need to do in order to unlock my wallet for minting please?. I mean a full guide that even an idiot can follow.

I am willing to pay a fee for your efforts (payments will be made in PPC of course!)

Thanks[/quote]
Take a look here:
http://www.ppcointalk.org/index.php?topic=186.0;topicseen

Thank you!