Re: Peercoin as donation currency

Wow, I did not notice that.
Do you think we should push for adoption of Peercoin as donation currency among similar projects?

Do you think we should push for adoption of Peercoin as donation currency among similar projects?[/quote]

It could be good in some cases, yes. If they are already familiar with how Bitcoin works then there is not much to lose by adding a Peercoin address too. I’ve seen people say that they first found out about Litecoin because it was listed as a donation option on a website.

As long as the project realizes that they are unlikely to receive much, so they don’t get annoyed if no one donates.

Do you think we should push for adoption of Peercoin as donation currency among similar projects?[/quote]

It could be good in some cases, yes. If they are already familiar with how Bitcoin works then there is not much to lose by adding a Peercoin address too. I’ve seen people say that they first found out about Litecoin because it was listed as a donation option on a website.

As long as the project realizes that they are unlikely to receive much, so they don’t get annoyed if no one donates.[/quote]

i’ve split the topic as i wanted to ad, but it seemed to become too off topic, what i want to ad:
recently found out about https://www.changetip.com/, was also thinking it would be cool if they add ppc, don’t know how to convince them, so , ideas? :slight_smile: