Hello community, below you can find the list of tasks which are to be done following the release of the v0.8 (final) which should come up in the next 48h.
If you are interested in helping out with any individual task please post bellow that you are taking a task to yourself so we don’t duplicate work.
After the hard-fork (01.10.2019)
Update the seed nodes to latest protocol version~
- make sure all the community operated tools are up to date
- TrustWallet (mobile wallet) integration
- Enable segwit support in ledger
Before the hard-fork (01.10.2019)
reach out to all the exchanges and services to update to v0.8 reach out to all the mining pools to update to v0.8
- update the relevant docs to v0.8, like the json-api-interface
- write up exchange integration guide based on the json-api-interface doc
write upgrade guide for the v0.8(sentinel)
- update the RPC libraries [python, php] to v0.8
- update the Raspberry Pi image to latest upstream version
update the debian and other packages to v0.8 update the docker image to v0.8 port the Insight block explorer to Peercoin
- port the rest of relevant Bitpay toolchain to Peercoin
- reach out to ledger to add peercoin testnet app
- test peercoin app and cointoolkit on ledger nano x
- Trezor hardware wallet integration
port Lightning Network toolchain to Peercoin, test LN on the Peercoin Testnet update ElectrumX
- Implement the Bug Bounty program
more testing of the v0.8 branch, issue a point release if needed.