Ppc.fixx.ru [Stratum] [PPNLS 0% fee] [fast payout]

Main topic updated. As planned in advance, pool moved to 1% fee.

Sorry to hear u have had to enforce a 1% fee :frowning: i have always donated on my earnings but I am not a massive miner so my contributions will be small… I need to review the adverts as everyone has had an extended run and now your text will need to be updated.

Keep up the good work on the pool thought :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

Signed up yesterday, running smooth. Thanks for the service, Fixx.

Is there something wrong with your pool fixx?

Almost 18 hours and running on single block.

[quote=“jimmymc, post:64, topic:89”]Is there something wrong with your pool fixx?

Almost 18 hours and running on single block.[/quote]
Nothing wrong with the pool… just bad luck… this is how variance works on difficulty and mining luck… actually its the miners fixx should be complaining about… come on workers find some higher value shares!! :slight_smile:
Fuzzybear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:65, topic:89”][quote=“jimmymc, post:64, topic:89”]Is there something wrong with your pool fixx?

Almost 18 hours and running on single block.[/quote]
Nothing wrong with the pool… just bad luck… this is how variance works on difficulty and mining luck… actually its the miners fixx should be complaining about… come on workers find some higher value shares!! :slight_smile:
Fuzzybear[/quote]

That’s good to hear. I think that block ran for 24 hours in the end… I’m new to PPC and didn’t think a block could take that long so I move to my failsafe pool for a while. I’m back on Fixx’s now though… the latest block is pushing 6 hours… more shitty luck!

just pure luck no matter where u mining, even on the other pool, it had 8 hours streak too.

Hey anyone else noticed that the pool is not responding for the past hour or so?

yup i noticed it has been down… i’m helping test the new peercoin pool http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=1908.0 we need more pools so pls show ur support… sorry for the thread hijack!!

Important improvement!

Done extended statistics for each block, for example: http://ppc.fixx.ru/report?blockNum=92334

Now everyone can see who is where and how much. No shares, no one hundredth of PPC is not lost - crystal clarity.

Important improvement!

We did the hashrate graph for each miner!

http://ppc.fixx.ru/userStatsAuth

SSL version updated. Updated Peercoin client from v0.3 to v0.4

May 8th turns our pool for a year!
It was a difficult year, we had problems, but we overcame them honestly.
Thank you for your loyalty and trust!
We decided to make the month of May 0% - fee.

We implement new speed hashrate calculation algorithm, because existing ones seems to make a sistematic error of about 10%

What a silence in this Mining&Pools area :omg:

I’m planning to start invest mining PPC and looking for good steady pool. Okey, there’s D7 and Ecoining, but i’m looking something else, why should i choose Fixx?

[quote=“supersamker, post:75, topic:89”]What a silence in this Mining&Pools area :omg:

I’m planning to start invest mining PPC and looking for good steady pool. Okey, there’s D7 and Ecoining, but i’m looking something else, why should i choose Fixx?[/quote]

Welcome!

We have 0% fee and all that you mined - yours. If you stay, you will have the advantage. Furthermore, skewing the power network has never been something good.

[quote=“Fixx, post:76, topic:89”][quote=“supersamker, post:75, topic:89”]What a silence in this Mining&Pools area :omg:

I’m planning to start invest mining PPC and looking for good steady pool. Okey, there’s D7 and Ecoining, but i’m looking something else, why should i choose Fixx?[/quote]

Welcome!

We have 0% fee and all that you mined - yours. If you stay, you will have the advantage. Furthermore, skewing the power network has never been something good.[/quote]
Ok, i’ll put my 1.4TH/s to your pool tomorror or day after tomorrow :slight_smile:

Ok, i'll put my 1.4TH/s to your pool tomorror or day after tomorrow :
)

Ok, we look forward to! ))

Warning! ppc.fixx.ru domain pool temporarily changed to ppc.emercoin.com
Accordingly, change the miners settings!