Ppc.fixx.ru [Stratum] [PPNLS 0% fee] [fast payout]

I’m going to give this pool a shot and see how it goes. Thanks to FuzzyBear for the vote of confidence in this pool.

So - I started mining and set my donation at 1%. I need to increase the worker difficulty but cannot find a way to do that in the pool UI. Is there someplace I am not looking?

OK - never mind about the worker difficulty - it sorted itself out as time went on. But, is there something wrong with the pool? It has been 32 hours since the last block.

Hello there,
I’m currently getting into the whole cryptocurrencys-stuff, especially PPC and XPM. At the moment I’m using cameronpalte’s Guide To Cloud Mining to mine Primecoins by using a cloud (my own PC hardware would be too weak I guess). I just wanted to ask if there is any possibility to use my cloud to mine PPC on ppc.fixx.ru? I didn’t find any tutorial in connection to this pool.

Thanks in advance!
Greetings

I am unable to connect to the pool. too bad :-\

Read the news - yesterday it was written at the provider maintenance work in the datacenter, possible disruptions.

Thx Fixx, I will try again shortly :wink:

Hi just started mining on this pool and seems great so far :smiley:
I have my account API etc, is there an iPhone / Android app available or planned to check mining status?

Status can be monitored via the web interface in the browser.

Hi Fixx

Nice Pool, was on D7 for a while but decided to join this pool instead.

Any idea on how long it takes for the MH/s rate to show up?

My GUI Miner displays 3.9 MH/s, currently just running on a laptop, awaiting some ASIC sticks. But this is not reflected on the website.

Just want to make sure its actually doing what it’s supposed to and reflecting on the site. There are no connection problems, it does authenticate my workers OK.

Kind Regards.

Hello!

The fact that your power is immeasurably small - 3.9 MH / s
You just do not have time to find the share harder (or equal to) 32 before the pool find a block.
As a result, the speed of your pool is zero, which is not far from the truth.
Please connect Asik, only it has any practical meaning.

Kind Regards.

hi fixx. i’m using a usb erupter (roughly 330Mh/s) as a test. after 1hr, the dashboard still shows my hashrate as 0MH/s. what am i doing wrong?

Hello!

It seems that this hashpower is not enough, try to increase hashpower.

Hi, im using Cudaminer to try to mine at your pool, but i cant seem to get the commands right. Anybody uses cudaminer?

Unfortunately conscious miners not very much - donate at 0.01%. We therefore is need to enter 1% fee on December 25, 2013 !

I would like to hook up to this pool for a bit, but can never seem to get all the config correct. I am hesitant to put a bunch of time/hashing power at it right away because I had a bunch of BTC stolen that would have ROI’ed my blades because my business partner didn’t secure them as he said he would…guess who my strongest culprit is?? Anyway…moving on from that, because I know it is all going to work itself out!

Is it possible to mine PPC and BTC at the same time with the ASICMiner blades? I have 10+ that I can put on and would be willing to donate 2% if I can get up and running. Any help is appreciated!

(PS I Have the basics and have set my BTC rigs up multiple times after being the ropes the first time so I shouldn’t need too much assistance.)

No, co-produce these different currencies can not be.

OK, how about I go all in and put my farm on PPC, can I please get a detailed guide on how to set up an Asicminer blade to work on your pool?

Like I mentioned in another post, this topic is soon to get VERY popular as the viability of mining BTC decreases to a crawl.

Thanks in advance!

If you have worked on this farm for Bitcoin, the change in the minimum settings.

Then go to the tab : My Account \ My Workers
There have already created one worker UserName.1 format and set the default password - x
Optionally, you can create a few more workers and to change the password you created
(do not forget to click Update)
But all this will not shoot , you can immediately start of following step.

Your program-miner is necessary to register for details :

Address pool : ppc.fixx.ru
Port pool : 3333
Workername : ( YourUserName.1)
Password : (default - x)

Example command line to run cgminer:

cgminer -o ppc.fixx.ru:3333 -u User.1 -p x

If it works or does not work, please inform.

Hi Fixx,

I really want to start mining using your pool, but I am brand new to mining. I downloaded CGMiner, but shows that there are no devices found. How exactly do I go about joining your pool? Is there a tutorial on how to do so?

Thank you!