Ppc.fixx.ru [Stratum] [PPNLS 0% fee] [fast payout]

Warning! ppc.fixx.ru domain pool temporarily changed to ppc.emercoin.com
Accordingly, change the miners settings!

Greetings!

0% - fee

Pool for PeerCoin: ppc.fixx.ru

The system of payments LastNShares = difficulty * 5. Importantly, no PPS! (So far)

Cloud hosting, DDOS Steady
Working with Stratum.

Extended statistics for each block, for example: http://ppc.fixx.ru/report?blockNum=92334

No shares, no one hundredth of PPC is not lost - crystal clarity.

Only 6 confirmations (instead of 520!) - You get coins almost immediately in the order as soon as we mined the block (in 1-2 hours, compared to 2-3 days for other pools)

Getting statred? (http://ppc.fixx.ru/gettingstarted)

For CGminer:

cgminer-o ppc.fixx.ru: 8437 -O UserName.1:Password
cgminer-o ppc.fixx.ru: 3333 -O UserName.1:Password

For GUIminer:

host: ppc.fixx.ru
port: 3333 or 8437
user: UserName.1
pass: Password (default - x )

If you have questions or suggestions, post them here or on the support[member=741]Fixx[/member].ru, will try to solve quickly.

Attention beginners!
PeerCoin are SHA-256 cryptocurrency, NOT scrypt! DO NOT use miner options -scrypt!
The system PPNLS, does not pay the fee for every ball, as in PPS (Pay Per Share). While the pool of young and there was little power rounds durable and profit can take a few days. In fact, in the beginning, it Mining in Solo mode. But as new participants, rounds will be shorter, and the regular and predictable income.

Is not working yet ?

Unfortunately, no. Problems proved so complex that trying to fix the little leads to more problems. Maybe something we can do, but as I understand it - any time soon.

Its working! ©

Pool updated.
Stratum protocol used.
Difficulty of shares - 8.
Fee - 0%.

Welcome!

Hey, i just have a question since i am pretty new to mining. I know your pool is PPLNS an i mint from 06/01/13 to now and the block 50,793 just got confirmed and checked 520 times. In that 3-4 days i valid about 530 shares and now after your conditions i think i have to get paid out but my account balance is still 0.00PPC. Is this like that because i did not got enough shares to get to 1% (530 out of 157,735) or do i just have to be patient until the payment goes out?

Ps: Don’t be too harsh to me :wink:

Kind regards, titan

[quote=“titan, post:5, topic:89”]Hey, i just have a question since i am pretty new to mining. I know your pool is PPLNS an i mint from 06/01/13 to now and the block 50,793 just got confirmed and checked 520 times. In that 3-4 days i valid about 530 shares and now after your conditions i think i have to get paid out but my account balance is still 0.00PPC. Is this like that because i did not got enough shares to get to 1% (530 out of 157,735) or do i just have to be patient until the payment goes out?

Ps: Don’t be too harsh to me :wink:

Kind regards, titan[/quote]

Good question, Titan!

I understand that watching your zero balance long enough for a new pool is quite alarming.
You have ~ 530 Unpaid Shares (Submitted shares between the last 520 confirms block until now.) Because you have joined the calculations when the block was found, but has not been confirmed.
Your turn ahead will be confirmed when the following 3 blocks.
As I understand it, at this point you do not have now Paid Shares (All submitted shares from previous rounds which are already accounted and paid for.)
Is this so?

I just saw that according to your site i only mint at the blocks 51274 51036 50923, so my account balance at 0.00PPC is correct and will change today and in the following days.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

[quote=“titan, post:7, topic:89”]I just saw that according to your site i only mint at the blocks 51274 51036 50923, so my account balance at 0.00PPC is correct and will change today and in the following days.

Thank you. :)[/quote]

I see you have successfully brought your coins )

We did a quick payouts!
Only 6 confirmations (instead of 520!) And a pool adds your balance!

[quote=“Fixx, post:9, topic:89”]We did a quick payouts!
Only 6 confirmations (instead of 520!) And a pool adds your balance![/quote]

Am on here now going to test your pool out as having problems with others fees not attractive and also fees for pps too high and way to many confirmations nice to see so little and low fees ill be sure to start donating providing things run smooth

Please try it! Now the production capacity increased pool of Gh ~ 320 rounds were short. But we must understand if we used three weak miners shared the block almost for three, but now weak miners hard.
However, regular, fast-free withdrawal pool make profitable for you.

[quote=“Fixx, post:11, topic:89”]Please try it! Now the production capacity increased pool of Gh ~ 320 rounds were short. But we must understand if we used three weak miners shared the block almost for three, but now weak miners hard.
However, regular, fast-free withdrawal pool make profitable for you.[/quote]

How long are payments taken for system as sent coin and no coin in wallet yet?

When a block is found, the evidence take about eight hours, and then divides the pool block between participants. and they immediately available for withdrawal.

I mine on this pool and I donate 1% of my earnings to the pool as I appreciate this pool being up :slight_smile: never a problem I experienced mining here, excellent work Fixx

Thank you, FuzzyBear! Donation is really important!
The principle itself.
It is a pity that gone are the days when you could get a lot of coins with a single graphics card. But on the other hand, PPCoin become a big currency.

[quote=“Fixx, post:15, topic:89”]Thank you, FuzzyBear! Donation is really important!
The principle itself.
It is a pity that gone are the days when you could get a lot of coins with a single graphics card. But on the other hand, PPCoin become a big currency.[/quote]

I would agree their I sold 2 weeks before ppc hit btc-e was shocked lol lost around 40BTC oh well same for TRC lost around 70BTC worth when selling a few weeks before even knowing it would hit btc-e oh well guess lesson learnd not to hold and sell later.

going to stop mining on here last round or so donated 1% myself however I don’t feel to happy and will give the other smaller miners some chance on here and also some time for the pool to grow and have more people on it to spread load.

Crazyearner waiting for people to spread their load… wait … what?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Crazyearner waiting for people to spread their load… wait … what?? :P[/quote]

Lol I would rather give others a chance to earn than to be having all the coin on the pool. Am fair like that :slight_smile:

FIXX, mining pool and web interface are down.