Potential Peerunity Logos

For Peerunity I like the gold on silver (I think it should be called “gold on metal”, gold on steel… looks valuable and secure). The gold on black also looks good . The black feels velvet or enamel, reminding … main street jewelry shop window ?

Ok, this might not make any sense, but what do you think of the logo not actually being a coin, but as a golden P surrounded by a golden circle. The black and gold “coin” that I made doesn’t look as good on lighter backgrounds, in my opinion. What if the center of the logo was actually transparent? So on darker backgrounds, it would look exactly as my one above, but on lighter backgrounds, the center would be white or whatever color the background is.

Do you understand what I mean? That would make the logo for the wallet not actually a coin (because the wallet in the future might have other things that are not currency), but as a circle that encompasses the entire Peer family (which is represented by the P).

Or it could also be seen as the golden ring that brings together the “marriage” of the different Peercoin projects :wink:

Last shot from me. If it’s the merge of the two and splitting the colors on one coin looks off, why not like this instead?

[quote=“river333, post:42, topic:2226”]Ok, this might not make any sense, but what do you think of the logo not actually being a coin, but as a golden P surrounded by a golden circle. The black and gold “coin” that I made doesn’t look as good on lighter backgrounds, in my opinion. What if the center of the logo was actually transparent? So on darker backgrounds, it would look exactly as my one above, but on lighter backgrounds, the center would be white or whatever color the background is.

Do you understand what I mean? That would make the logo for the wallet not actually a coin (because the wallet in the future might have other things that are not currency), but as a circle that encompasses the entire Peer family (which is represented by the P).

Or it could also be seen as the golden ring that brings together the “marriage” of the different Peercoin projects ;)[/quote]

I’ll have Lightning make this as well.

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:45, topic:2226”][quote=“river333, post:42, topic:2226”]Ok, this might not make any sense, but what do you think of the logo not actually being a coin, but as a golden P surrounded by a golden circle. The black and gold “coin” that I made doesn’t look as good on lighter backgrounds, in my opinion. What if the center of the logo was actually transparent? So on darker backgrounds, it would look exactly as my one above, but on lighter backgrounds, the center would be white or whatever color the background is.

Or it could also be seen as the golden ring that brings together the “marriage” of the different Peercoin projects ;)[/quote]

I’ll have Lightning make this as well.[/quote]

Thanks, looking forward to seeing them.

[quote=“Ben, post:27, topic:2226”]“Peercoin, the original black coin”

:)[/quote]

I gagged when I read that… ugh. Please never do that again. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just posted this in the main peerunity thread, but I just found this one. I did a few designs today and I am also capable of doing 3D renders too, so let me know what you think. There is so much potential this year.

That’s exactly what I thought. The golden ring of unity around the Peercoin logo. And with the the black being transparent it would be my choice. Thanks River333.

That’s exactly what I thought. The golden ring of unity around the Peercoin logo. And with the the black being transparent it would be my choice. Thanks River333.[/quote]

I have Lightning working on 3 versions right now, a pitch black version, a dark gray version like the Mastercoin image River posted and the transparent golden ring version. I hoping one of them hits the right spot with everyone. Once this is over with we can move on to more important things.