Peercoin Logo Design Contest Fundraising Thread (Completed!)

The transfer has been processed. Now we just have to wait. In the mean time, we can plan out what to put in the design brief. I’m going to bed for now though.

Nice work here everyone especially Sentinelrv and serious congratulations on raising the funding :slight_smile: Lets keep the ball rolling, so what is the next stage? maybe you want to outline this in the OP or a new thread… feel free to make it a sticky thread or ask me or an admin to do this if you can not.

FuzzyBear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:42, topic:122”]Nice work here everyone especially Sentinelrv and serious congratulations on raising the funding :slight_smile: Lets keep the ball rolling, so what is the next stage? maybe you want to outline this in the OP or a new thread… feel free to make it a sticky thread or ask me or an admin to do this if you can not.

FuzzyBear[/quote]

I’m going to make a new thread, but it will have to be tonight sometime. I’m going through the setup pages at 99designs to see what I have to fill out, but I’m running out of time and will have to go to work soon. Hopefully I’ll have another slow day tonight and I can go through the rest of it.