"Peercoin" - Commemorative, Collectible Proofs!

[quote=“MUTO, post:20, topic:402”]That´s correct. I have in mind something for daily use, like the Casascius coins in BTC. Something I can present to s.o. to get him or her interested in PPC.

Ofcourse those coins would have to be produced in much larger batches to be as cost effective as possilbe.[/quote]

No problem, I will look into this request. Thanks!

#12 is now reserved.

may i please reserve #42?

Sure thing, got you down for # 42

OP updated with reservations.

Count me in, Finite, #25, please :slight_smile:

Ok, updating OP now. Thanks

#15 and #16 are now reserved. Only 27 left.

Do we pay now to reserve a number and fix a price in btc or how u calculating price ? When u have coins ready to ship?
Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:29, topic:402”]Do we pay now to reserve a number and fix a price in btc or how u calculating price ? When u have coins ready to ship?
Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

You can simply reserve a number now and we can handle payment once I am ready to ship (should be by the end of the month or sooner). Cost is currently about .25 btc each (or equivalent in PPC, XPM, CGB or LTC) not including shipping and this will vary based off of btc price fluctuation. I will accept prepayment should this be requested but the way bitcoin has been increasing, I assume most would lean towards holding their crypto under the assumption that this trend will continue over the next week.

Awesome Ty for fast and clear reply pop me down for lowest number left to reserve please :slight_smile:

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Fuzzy, I will hold #14 for you. Thanks :wink:

#47 please.

#47 held for you. I will update OP once I get to the office. Thanks!

OP updated. Only 25 left.

Yes, this is the initial batch of 50. I will put you down for #17. Thanks!

#33 is now reserved, only 23 remaining.

#19 now reserved. 22 coins left.

#22 and #23 now reserved. Only 20 left.

Finite, would you mind putting me down for #36, too, please?

11/12/13 was the first day I bought PPC