"Peercoin" - Commemorative, Collectible Proofs!

Updating OP with your reservations for #36.
20 coins left.

Arriving Wed, Dec 4th!

sweet will be in time for christmas!!

Great work Finitebydesign

Fuzzybear

Woohoo! Let me know how you’d like to be paid for these.

I will be dedicated Thursday Dec 5th to shipping out all orders already paid. I will be reaching out over the holiday weekend to make payment arrangements with all who have reserved. I foresee a lot of smiling faces this Christmas!

5 more sold, only 15 left.

Great work here. These look superb and I’m sure they’ll come out really sharp.

Thank you :slight_smile:

are these coins pure .999 silver ? not silver plated ?

Yes, they are pure .999 FS, there is no plating involved. Thanks.

Physical PPC have arrived! I will be handling the privkey attachment asap and all paid for coins will ship on Thursday! Still a few left from batch 1.

Woohoo!

@Finite, would you mind taking a picture of the final product and uploading it for us? That might get a couple of people interested the remaining ones from the first batch :slight_smile:

[quote=“Ben, post:52, topic:402”]Woohoo!

@Finite, would you mind taking a picture of the final product and uploading it for us? That might get a couple of people interested the remaining ones from the first batch :)[/quote]

Yes, I will this evening although it will be sans the hologram attachment as I need to take the day tomorrow to generate and insert the privkeys and then will ship Thursday. I will have professional photos of the finished product in about a week. Most likely will be sold out by then, but oh well - I already paid the photographer.

Pictures posted :wink:

Beautiful, thanks!

All paid US shipments went out today. I apologize to international customers, I will get your packages shipped asap (most likely Saturday). Please remember when you receive to confirm with me the coin number(s) you received (x of 50) so that I can fund the coins. Thank you!

All paid orders now shipped and tracking info provided. Thanks!

Sign me up for the lowest number. Would you like payment via BTC or PayPal?

Hello,
I am putting you down for #29 then. Either BTC or Paypal is fine by me, whatever your preference. If you want to pay via Paypal, you can do that directly through my website. However if BTC is your preference, please email me at finitebydesign@gmail.com and I will get you a private payment address. Please let me know your intention, thanks!

#35 now reserved. Only 13 left from batch 1.