"Peercoin" - Commemorative, Collectible Proofs!

[hr]

[center]12/25/13 UPDATE: BATCH 1 - .999 FINE SILVER PEERCOIN PROOF WITH 24K GOLD HIGHLIGHTS IN STOCK! LIMITED BATCH OF 50!

Here are a couple of pics, I will be adding better ones as soon as I can get my close up lens.

Also, a limited stock of .999 Fine Silver without 24k Gold highlights still available in addition to Batch 2 Primecoin and Batch 1 Cryptogenic Bullion in stock!

[hr]

12/20/13 UPDATE: Due to some gray areas in current US legislation, f*D is making the following changes until further notice.

• Payment is only accepted via PayPal through the website
  • Loading of crypto to the proofs must be done by the customer (I suggest keeping the transaction detail as a printout inside the custom leatherette once the proofs are loaded
  • Pricing has been adjusted on the website to align with the new policies and also I have added some end of the year bulk purchase discount pricing
  • All reservations not yet paid for are being made available to the public

Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope to be able to accept crypto payment and loading of proofs in the future. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

http://www.finitebydesign.com

Email:
FiniteByDesign@gmail.com

Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/FiniteByDesign

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/FiniteByDesign[/center]

[hr]

OP updated with new # reservations.

Any drawing of your design we can see?

I will post as soon as finalized. Will be just like the physical Primecoins only will be the Peercoin logo instead and will be for 10 PPC rather than 11 XPM.

Design mockup added to OP.

Looks very nice :slight_smile:

Sign me up for #13

Updating with #13 reserved for you. Thanks!

5 more have been reserved and OP is updated:

1-9, 13, 31 and 50 are reserved.

10-12, 14-30 and 32-49 are available.

Reserved: # 1-11, 13, 18, 20, 27, 30, 31 and 50
Available: 32 numbers not yet reserved

Hi can I reserve number 27, when does the payment have to be made?

Sorry ive just seen that 27 is already reserved :’(

Physical Silver PeerCoin is actually pretty cool, I was actually thinking of the comparison of Gold and Silver as it relates to BTC and PPC.

Nice to see a good community forming. Hopefully we start to see wider adoption in the near future.

Hi finitebydesign,

very aprecciate your work to the physical coins. So no offense intended for the following:

However, when I want to invest in silver I buy silver, when I want to onvest in XPM/PPC I buy XPM/PPC. I understand that your coins are for collecting and not for an investment. But why don´t you mint XPM/PPC like Casascius did for bitcoins? I´d love to buy them and would be you first customer. I think those coins are a better deal to invest in XPM/PPC and or to give it as a present to s.o.

1,25BTC is simply to much to give it away to several people to atract their interest in XPM/PPC.

Muto

Yes, I am sorry, #27 is already reserved. Are you interested in another number? Payment does not have to be made until I have the coins in hand and am ready to ship - this will be mid to late November. Thanks for the interest!

[quote=“nycmetsfan, post:13, topic:402”]Physical Silver PeerCoin is actually pretty cool, I was actually thinking of the comparison of Gold and Silver as it relates to BTC and PPC.

Nice to see a good community forming. Hopefully we start to see wider adoption in the near future.[/quote]

I think wider adoption is inevitable ;D

Thanks!

[quote=“MUTO, post:14, topic:402”]Hi finitebydesign,

very aprecciate your work to the physical coins. So no offense intended for the following:

However, when I want to invest in silver I buy silver, when I want to onvest in XPM/PPC I buy XPM/PPC. I understand that your coins are for collecting and not for an investment. But why don´t you mint XPM/PPC like Casascius did for bitcoins? I´d love to buy them and would be you first customer. I think those coins are a better deal to invest in XPM/PPC and or to give it as a present to s.o.

1,25BTC is simply to much to give it away to several people to atract their interest in XPM/PPC.

Muto[/quote]

I am not sure I follow you comment my friend…? Perhaps it was in response to my initial starting of the thread to gauge interest regarding this physical PPC? Anyway, I have moved past the interest gauging stage and moved into the production stage ;D. These will be ready in my hand for shipment mid to late November. Also, I have edited the price to better reflect the fluctuations in crypto currencies. Thanks!

Basically my post comes down to the following:

Do you plan to mint cheaper coins? Not out of silver but out of some other metal. I´d like to buy physical coins, but not that far away from current spot.

Currently this is about 450 PPC for 10 PPC, which is not a great deal, when I want to invest in physical PPC. Saying that, it may be a good deal, when someone wants a coin to put in his/her cabinet.

[quote=“MUTO, post:18, topic:402”]Basically my post comes down to the following:

Do you plan to mint cheaper coins? Not out of silver but out of some other metal. I´d like to buy physical coins, but not that far away from current spot.

Currently this is about 450 PPC for 10 PPC, which is not a great deal, when I want to invest in physical PPC. Saying that, it may be a good deal, when someone wants a coin to put in his/her cabinet.[/quote]

These are intended more as a collectable item rather than one for everyday use, hence the limited minting of 50 coins in the first batch. I have no plans at this time to mint out of less expensive materials but I can certainly look into this as I can use the same dyes. Just to be clear of what you have in mind, something more along the lines of a physical piece that can be used functionally for purchases as opposed to as strictly for a collectable, correct?

That´s correct. I have in mind something for daily use, like the Casascius coins in BTC. Something I can present to s.o. to get him or her interested in PPC.

Ofcourse those coins would have to be produced in much larger batches to be as cost effective as possilbe.