NuShares for sale

I am glad to hear this now happening. I am really rooting for Nubits and NuShares platform. However I do wish to buy NuShares when they become public.

You can buy them now from Jordan if you want. If you wait then they’ll most likely be too expensive by the time they hit exchanges.

I assume you’re one proud owner now?

I assume you’re one proud owner now?[/quote]

Yep, finally got everything sorted out. :slight_smile:

I assume you’re one proud owner now?[/quote]

Yep, finally got everything sorted out. :)[/quote]

nice.

Are these still for sale? I sent a message via this forum about a week ago and a BitMessage a couple of days ago - haven’t heard anything. Thanks.

I think so. Last msg on discuss.nubits from JL. Undistributed NuShares - #16 by JordanLee - NuShares - NuBits Forum

Still waiting…

same here

@lg15x, @willywithcoinnode, are you waiting for the first answer from JL or the second one?

#2[/quote]

then I am in the same situation.

I replied to Jordan’s first message on 29 Sept, still waiting at this point

I replied to JL s first msg on 29SEP14. No answer yet at this point.

I am still waiting for a reply even to my first message…has been a while now…

I think this image sums up everyone’s feelings… ::slight_smile: http://discuss.nubits.com/t/nubits-giveway-post-here-your-best-memes-and-win-up-to-35-nbt/409/19?u=chronos

(If you enjoyed, consider hitting “like” on the post, as it’s an entry in the contest. Thanks!)

Got an answer from JL to my second email (the answers to his questions) entitled “A guide to minting and voting with NuShares” after 11 days.

Apparently my first message never reached him, I hope it will get there this time! :slight_smile:

If it makes you feel better … you didn’t miss much. There hasn’t been much progress.

If it makes you feel better … you didn’t miss much. There hasn’t been much progress.[/quote]

What do you mean?