Mtgox Feature Request

Please help vote for ppc consideration on mtgox here:
https://support.mtgox.com/entries/21676064-Please-Add-Peer-2-Peer-Coin-PPC-

mtgox is the largest bitcoin exchange in the world. It is considering ltc support. Support from mtgox could significantly add to the liquidity of ppc, which is an important factor to be a successful currency.

Please show your support as an enthusiastic and active user! Thanks!

(P.S. If you don’t have an account at mtgox, you can still easily sign up and vote)

Do you want us to post there or is there somewhere to vote that I’m not seeing? I thought MtGox itself was offering a poll. Either way, I will do it when I have the chance.

Done.

Note to users: you’ll have to add a service desk account in addition to your mt gox trading account, but its very easy…then you click upon featured requests and scroll down to find peer to peer coin and vote that you like it and perhaps comment as well.

[quote=“D3tail, post:3, topic:123”]Done.

Note to users: you’ll have to add a service desk account in addition to your mt gox trading account, but its very easy…then you click upon featured requests and scroll down to find peer to peer coin and vote that you like it and perhaps comment as well.[/quote]

Thanks, I voted and commented. We should post this on Reddit too.

My vote has been made, let’s hope for the best.

We’re at 23 votes now. If this keeps up we’ll be passing Namecoin. How exactly is Feathercoin so popular though? Wasn’t it just a copy cat of Litecoin with some changes or is it more than that? How do they have over 100 votes?

People want a quick profit on a scam. Its really that simple…well clone anyway. FTC has literally been subject to 51% attacks all week that were carried through and somebody massively profited, its a joke. Somehow the shrills are saying how good this all is for FTC. Just steer clear, its pump and dump FTC week big time. It doesn’t belong on Gox, frankly it doesn’t belong on BTC-e at this point. I support all coins, but the problems FTC has been experiencing are pretty apparent and paramount.

And the link is on Reddit, not sure who posted it, but it is there.

People want a quick profit on a scam. Its really that simple…well clone anyway. FTC has literally been subject to 51% attacks all week that were carried through and somebody massively profited, its a joke. Somehow the shrills are saying how good this all is for FTC. Just steer clear, its pump and dump FTC week big time. It doesn’t belong on Gox, frankly it doesn’t belong on BTC-e at this point. I support all coins, but the problems FTC has been experiencing are pretty apparent and paramount.

And the link is on Reddit, not sure who posted it, but it is there.[/quote]

I put it on Reddit. It’s the only thread of mine that has actually posted on there without being caught in the spam filter.

Can I add more LIKES on mtgox from my IP ?

Please do not try to cheat. Would not be good for the reputation of PPC. If FTC pump-and-dumpers do this let them do it - it’s very improbable that they will get on MtGox after only a few months of existence and a nearly successful 51% attack. :stuck_out_tongue:

If it’s not entirely obvious (it wasn’t to me … ahem) then you need to sign up here for a support account :

https://support.mtgox.com/registration

you do not need a normal Mt Gox account for this, it only requires a working e-mail address.

Oh and you want to press the “Me too” button.

Voted :wink: i mine Primecoin (not found any yet) My stats are as follows

blocks" : 62485,
“currentblocksize” : 1000,
“currentblocktx” : 0,
“errors” : “”,
“generate” : true,
“genproclimit” : -1,
“primespersec” : 2873,
“pooledtx” : 0,
“testnet” : false

I hope i solve a block soon :smiley:
Please follow me on Twitter @raffern

Voted!

PPC has my vote :slight_smile:

Has this been pulled/closed on MTGox?

Was going to vote but can’t find the feature request section in the support desk anywhere!

[quote=“nox-, post:15, topic:123”]Has this been pulled/closed on MTGox?

Was going to vote but can’t find the feature request section in the support desk anywhere![/quote]

I was wondering that too. I tried logging in, but I think I created a separate password for this section of the website and can’t remember it.

I heard back from Gox, they pulled it from public view. Hmmmm…

This no longer needs to be stickied then. Can we take it down so there aren’t so many stickies.

This thread has lost its stickyness :frowning: screw gox anyway :stuck_out_tongue: they going down and more people use other exchanges nowadays.

FuzzyBear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:19, topic:123”]This thread has lost its stickyness :frowning: screw gox anyway :stuck_out_tongue: they going down and more people use other exchanges nowadays.

FuzzyBear[/quote]

+1

Still waiting for a 1 BTC withdrawal from them to come through.