Mtgox Feature Request

[quote=“nox-, post:20, topic:123”][quote=“FuzzyBear, post:19, topic:123”]This thread has lost its stickyness :frowning: screw gox anyway :stuck_out_tongue: they going down and more people use other exchanges nowadays.

FuzzyBear[/quote]

+1

Still waiting for a 1 BTC withdrawal from them to come through.[/quote]

Wow waiting on 1btc withdraw !! knew USD was on hold for withdraws but no reason the BTC should be stopped!!

Amazingly it came through the same afternoon I opened a ticket with them. I didn’t click ‘Open Transaction’ so I think it goes into some central pool.

Hello,

Thank you for the email. Few BTC withdrawals are delayed because of the multiple transactions requested at the same time and the transaction should eventually go through. We will update you once it is complete.

That is the reply from MTGox; this feels much like they don’t have enough BTC to meet the withdrawals being requested.

"Hello John,

Thank you for contacting us. There are plans to implement other crypto-currencies in the future other than Litecoin. However none of these are currently confirmed. We will post an announcement once this is available. We will have your suggestion forwarded to our management team for further consideration.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team
https://www.mtgox.com "