Introduce Yourself - Important Links

We have been staying up to date in terms of development with the last update to the Peercoin protocol v0.8. This kept us compatible with the latest developments of Bitcoin. We have remained relevant through several points, namely remaining secure and economically stable, which Peercoin being one of the oldest projects still remaining in the space, is not something many other projects can lay claim to; proof by existence if you will. As projects from 2017 are starting to fail or a disappear, people are reminded that Peercoin has remained stable for seven plus years now. We are hoping to build on this by expanding the projects being built on/in Peercoin which is something that will come with time, especially as the market heats up again.

3 Likes

Hey,

I am a crypto enthusiast like yourselves. I joined Peercoin community as I find peercoin very interesting and before investing in it, I wanted to do some research and discuss with other people who are already into it.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Hi, I’m studying cryptocurrency and I’ve learned Bitcoin and Litecoin yet. Now I’m trying to understand Peercoin and Primecoin, how they work and how they differ from Bitcoin. I’ve to ask for some implementation details to the community because it is difficult to find that online.

1 Like

Hi, Grandstarmarket
There are four videos (about 5 minutes each) that you should first watch:

Many of the points in the videos are summarised in this three-page pdf document.
20191217 Peercoin three-page brief.pdf (553.1 KB)

And thirdly you should visit the Peercoin University, which explores these topics in detail.

That all obviously concerns Peercoin, rather than Primecoin. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Hey guys,
So excited about this community.
I am making a product review platform, and you can rate Peercoin there for building more trust.

1 Like

Peace and Prosperity (No. 0213 / 1000)

airdrop wallet 0213.pdf (294.5 KB)

Peace and Prosperity (No. 0233 / 1000)

airdrop wallet 0233.pdf (295.9 KB)

Peace and Prosperity :peercoin: (No. 0249 / 1000)

airdrop wallet 0249.pdf (297.5 KB)

1 Like

Yo peers!

Just a new guy who likes cryptocurrency,
and because peercoin is such an awesome coin i decided to invest in it.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Hiroo. Having taken a look at all the various crypro coins, I am interested in Peercoin due to the potential as a backbone currency. Have signed up so I can keep an eye on developments. Thanks.

5 Likes

Hi guys,

We are Newsbit. One of the biggest crypto news platforms in The Netherlands.

We cover Bitcoin news, Ripple News, Ethereum news and much more.

If you want to know more about us, let me know :wink: .

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I am NeedPeer, an aspiring peercoin developer.

Let me know if you have any proposals that you don’t know how to implement and I’ll try to submit some pull requests and get RFC’s typed up.

Edit: minimum 200 ppc bounty*

1 Like

Welcome to this Community and I’m also newbie here

1 Like

Welcome all

1 Like

Hello,
I like to enjoy play chess, tech and finance. I am here due, to covid 19. I want to work in IT and programing but I never got chance I life.

2 Likes

Hi PeerZens,

I’m Dedy from Indonesia and also one of The Peercoin 9th Contest Winners. I signup for the contest but miss the intoduce yourself page so after having my profile picture change I go here. That pp is my father, I took the photo by chance it matches the angle so perfect that it makes the glasses shine so it looks cool :sunglasses:

Anyway, I choose PPC for my longterm gusto on crypto, so there is no other coin than PPC that I collect freely by fauceting and that make me happy. :joy: Since you know I’m fauceting for free crypto (not exactly free anyway, talk about this later) I dont invest or buy crypto but for PPC I’m willing to invest not by buying (still hard to buy PPC from here, talk about it later) but I will try to saving some money to buy Raspberry Pi so I can be Indonesian full online node supporter and minting 24/7. Now I mint only when my pc is on. I try to save some money but since this pandemi thing happen dan living expense just coming well I’ll just be passion with my personal gusto and put family first :hugs:

I still have dream about PPC though but okay thats all for now, I will try to create a post and start sharing it later :raising_hand_man:. see you later Peerzens :peercoin:

9 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like