Introduce Yourself - Important Links

Hi, my name is Harry. Nice list of links to use. Thanks. Hope this forum will be useful. Everyone, wish you to have a nice day today.

5 Likes

Hi, I’m new to peercoin and crypto in general. I really like the idea of peercoin given that it has a slow constant inflation after the mining pool dries up. I really want to see a crypto currency be used as a currency and not an investment tool. Unfortunately there is no place to buy or use it where I am. I’d love to see that change. On that note if anyone wants to exchange dash for peercoin let me know.

PS: any plans on making a mobile client? I think it would help adoption significantly

2 Likes

Welcome.

About dash situation, I guess you could use flyp.me for quick conversion.

Yes, but I can’t give you a timeframe just yet.

Just joined today, I belong to marketing world. Hunting for a reliable medium to get knowledge about digital currency might turn to invest and earn better ROI. Let’s hope for the best.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Peercoin forum, any questions just fire away. We’ve recently produced three videos, that you may want to watch:

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

Welcome johnworld093!

Hello! New here! Also new to Crytpo. Started mining some XMR lately, and planning to set up a couple raspberry pi’s for peercoin nodes and my wallet! :slight_smile:

Would like to get involved in minting as well as some mining through zergpool.

2 Likes

Hi @mikecentola, great to have you on board. Be sure to check out the 3 intro videos a couple posts above you. There are also two more videos on the way about our economics and our mission.

Welcome @mikecentola!

If you want to make some node(s) you can check out this tutorial for StakeBox if you don’t know yet https://www.stakebox.org/blogs/learn/getting-started-with-peercoin-stakebox

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Hi everyone,
My name is Daisy Simpson and I’m working as a writer.

2 Likes

Welcome to Peercoin, Daisy. Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome! :tada:

how would you have written the peercoin whitepaper if you had to rewrite it?

Hi Guys! My name is albert, glad to meet you)) Today is the day when I became a part of The peercoin community! Hope for your support!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Albert! :grin:

:metal::cowboy_hat_face::metal:

Umm not really sure what to say. I’ve known and been into Peercoin since 2013 but haven’t participated in any of the crypto communities. I’m joining now because I’m interested in hearing about how Peercoin is keeping itself relevant in this newest era of coins.

6 Likes

So welcome Rocinante!

I joined in 2019 so it is never too late to join. As you’ve been involved in it since 2013 you should know how Peercoin has evolved and will continue to do.
On my point of view Peercoin is still relevant because of Proof-of-stake model that every new coins try to mimics as well as Ethereum want to switch to PoS.
I don’t know but this coin has something special and that concept is eco-friendly I think Sunny King is a visionnary engineer and there a lot to learn in the forum here too!

(Learning every day in this community thats great!)

2 Likes

Hello Rocinante:металл:cowboy_hat_face::металл:

2 Likes