Designing the Peercoin Facebook Banner/Cover Photo

Great, I’ll test it out when I get home from work later tonight.

Let me know how it turns out :slight_smile: If there’s something wrong, drop me a screenshot so i can see what’s wrong.

Sent u 10 PPC for ur hard work on these banners and the mascot entries

Fuzzybear

Sent u 10 PPC for ur hard work on these banners and the mascot entries

Fuzzybear[/quote]

Thanks allot FuzzyBear, appreciate it :slight_smile:
When i find the time, i’ll continue with the mascot thread. There’s another idea i want to work out.

I would like to make two suggestions:

1. Do we need the words “more info” before the two websites? They seem to me unnecessary

2. I prefer “proof of stake” to “innovative”. Granted, we all know what innovative means, but only as a word in the general sense - we do not all know what it means to Peercoin - it is merely a slogan. “Proof of stake” offers something concrete - newcomers might not know what it means either, but proof of stake is not a slogan, it is an actual thing. By definition, therefore, it must mean something, and that is the point to get across. Moreover, given the past day’s interest in the 51% attack on Bitcoin, “proof of stake” could become a widespread selling point. Why hide it behind the word innovative? Propel it forward. Make it a selling point.

Or maybe below PeerCoin and above innovative, etc… add in something like: The world’s first Proof of Work and Proof of Stake Hybrid.

Idk, but I agree Proof of Stake should be there somewhere.