Anyone still maintaining Primecoin?

Totally agree. Sunny King is a genius among geniuses and XPM is a very fascinating project. I heard he is now working on VEE which might be a groundbreaking project in blockchain industry. But it is such a shame to leave XPM unattended. I also wish to open a new forum on XPM and have already got some friends on board. You would be welcome if you join us.

Hey! Chen!

Yep, there are still someone still maintaining Primecoin. As far as I know, the primecoin client is still running well on my PC.

And I do not think that King left this coin unattended. In my opinion, as Yamamoto said King just did not maintain his codes after ensuring its stable operation, if someone can do something to update the coin or make it better. King maybe come back and have a look after or maybe in the same time his new VEE project. If I were King, I would not just let the Primecoin go, I will at least care about what happen to it in every couple of days.

So I believe, if Yamamoto or Extrem can really do something fancy, King will notice that and come back, maybe he or she can also give some brand-new genius idea to the Primecoin someday.

By the way, I am also interested in the primecoin, and I know how to code. If anyone or any group want to work for primecoin, I can help.

Hey Yamamoto: Looking forward to your updates! Let me know if I could help in any way. Would love to part of this!

Hey Yamamoto, I am a developer and XPM holder. It would be great if I could join you.

I am a Primecoin enthusiast. Let me know the forum as soon as it is set up. Thanks.

I am a Primecoin enthusiast. Let me know this forum when it is set up. Thanks.

Hi guys! Just now my friend posted something here but strangely it disappeared. Anyway, happy to see you guys coininuing working on such an unique but undiscovered coin.

And we notice that the fifth anniversary of primecoin is approaching. Why don’t we make some noise so other people will also come?We think maybe a game quiz, what do you think?

Hi guys! Been watching this coin for quite a while, cause I found it so unique. Even though five years has passed, not even one similar coin in the whole market. Glad to hear there are people continuing working on it, for otherwise it would be really a shame.

And HEY, I just noticed the fifth anniversary is approaching! Why don’t we make some noise so other people may also pay attention to this coin? How does a quiz sound?

OK this is my friend… His post finally came out :slight_smile:

That would be marvelous. Is there any prize?

hmm…why not? Quiz with prizes are much more exciting. I’ve brought some coins recently, can donate them for the prize! :grin:

Count me in:grinning:

Cool! I’m in.
Any details?

I opened a new thread. Still thinking about it. You all can jump in with your ideas~

Hi Chen, sorry about the delayed reply.
I would be thrilled if you could contribute your mathematic expertise to our project. You can email me at osamu.yamamoto1024@gmail.com and we can continue our conversation that way. Thanks for your interest.

Hi JackX0, I am thrilled that you want to join us. What is your expertise?

Of course. Announcements will be made once things are underway.

it will be great if someone created an Electrum wallet for Primecoin

Good idea! I will do it in the near future after update primecoin.

1 Like