[ANN] Indicium Series A

If you have a waitlist position number, then you are on the wait list.

may i join in the programe?

When is indicium expected to come to market?

Indicium is still in its initial funding phase, and PeerAssets is still in development. We expect around 6 months before we have a minimum viable product. We are still unsure when IND or its products will be listed on exchange (whether before or after this 6 month benchmark). Series A should be seen more as a fundraising venture than an investment opportunity, so we are not in a hurry to open free market speculation until we have accomplished development of some of the more basic features of our framework.

6 Likes

Do you know when people on the waitlist will find out if they will be included in Series A?

Everything will be made clear via personal messages. It may take several weeks to resolve the wait list, depending on how responsive the pledgers are. We have been pledged over the maximum funding limit, so we will do our best to fill as many pledges as possible without exceeding that limit in the order that they have been entered on the wait list.

Please bear with us. Everyone on the wait list will receive a private message as soon as possible.

Sweet. Thanks for the update.

Series A has now closed. Prices were chosen using a 24-hour moving average on btc-e.com at 00:00 UTC on May 25th, 2017.

Bitcoin Price: $2341
Peercoin Price: $2.110

Using these prices, Indicium has been pledged over the $250,000 funding limit. As such, we are currently processing the wait list up to Position 10. All participants in Series A should have received a private message from the Indicium account.

Total Pledged Funds: $279,449

If bidders wish to calculate their approximate IND owed, please us the following formula, where I is the number of IND owed, P is the number of Peercoin that was bid, and B is the number of Bitcoin that was bid:
I = ( 2.110 P + 2341 B ) / 5

Thank you to everyone that participated, and to the Peercoin and cryptocurrency community as a whole. We are excited to build this project with you all!

8 Likes

Excellent news! Please retweet…

Quick question. How come you guys advertised Series A within the last couple of days if it was already fully funded?

bitcoinwisdom screen copy made at about 0:19 UTC for PPC

https://peercoin.chat/file-upload/j2J69qXDM5pnL9ur6/ppc.PNG

screen copy made at about 0:38 UTC for BTC

https://peercoin.chat/file-upload/jYc8RHpA4q9BzcdEE/btc.png

For the 1 hr chart, the first candle on the right in each of the above images is for the current price (e.g. at 0:38 UTC for btc). The MA line froze at 0UTC below the then-current candle and a new candle was made to the right. At the time the screen copy was made, the interesting position is the brown line aligned with the 2nd candle to the right.

edit to add: the BTC spot price at 0 UT was the close price shown near the top (to the right of “C:”) which was ~2410.

1 Like

Post on r/cryptocurrency…

1 Like

NO me :joy:

I would say there’s no telling in this current volatility whether what we had would have been enough. If Bitcoin had collapsed all of a sudden, then we would have been short. So at least for me I felt it was better to be safe than sorry. Plus it gets people aware of it so they can watch and be first in line for whenever Series B starts.

SWEEET. Stoked for Series B. :slight_smile: BTW I love how accessible the dev’s are. A huge breath of fresh air. Thank you for all your hard work. I’m very excited about the future for Peercoin and Indicium!

3 Likes

I think need to raise 400K dollars now btc price will down:wink:

Well we only needed $50k to complete the minimum viable product, so we’ve got plenty of padding in case prices go down from here.

At the time it was not fully funded, but about $20k short. The surge in bitcoin price has been very strong these last few days. I’m sorry that it turned out that way, but as @Sentinelrv says, there is no way to be sure what the market will do.

1 Like

That means you process pledges until the $250,000 are reached and stop then, which is why you reach out to the first 10 positions on the wait list?
With 61,997 PPC and 38.12 BTC you are at $220,000.

Correct.