[ANN] Indicium Series A

Price down

As Series A has closed, the current price is no longer relevant to IND distribution.

We are currently processing up to position 15 on the wait list.

1 Like

We are now processing position 16 on the wait list.

18 will be soon

Indicium has concluded the collection of Series A funding with a maximum of $250,000. This is a great success! We will move forward with the creation of a minimum viable product and establishment of the distributed autonomous company. While it is not possible to be certain about the individuality of the Series A participants, we believe that over 30 unique IND token holders were created in this Series A round of funding.

I think need to more people involved,
If only more than 30 people are involved A
So whatā€™s the difference between the original NXT assignment?

NXT is a full network. Indicium is a DAC project being built on top of another network. Too many participants would become unmanageable at this stage. We are quite comfotable with the results of this funding process, especially considering that we were fully prepared to be bought out by a single entity, a possibility that did not seem to occur. As the board has final say over all business decisions and the blockchain mechanics are determined by a well distributed coin like Peercoin, we are in a vastly different position than efforts like NXT which seek to produce a decentralized PoS network.

1 Like

PeerAssets are secured by the Peercoin network, which is already well distributed, therefore PeerAssets donā€™t need to be widely distributed like a normal crypto network in order to remain secure. The only thing that will be affected by a smaller distribution with PeerAssets is voting and decision making.

1 Like

:grin:

Indicium will be performing a 1:100 split such that there will now be 10 Million total tokens. As such, each IND is estimated to be currently worth $0.05.

Oh
Pity!
I havenā€™t become a class a investor, but I need to back it up

As a shareholder, please let me give you my opinion about handling the dev funds.
I would put into fiat a percentage (Between 25% and 75%) of the funds for risk balancing purpose.
The fact is that developersā€™ life expenses are still in a fiat world (in general). So owning a significant part of fiat is safeĀ®.
PPC and BTC could easily loose 70%+ of their fiat value in a bear market, as it happened in the past.
Of course PPC and BTC could rally too. Who cares? Dev funds are not here to speculate, dev funds are here to make sure you guys can dev.
Conclusion: If I were you I would rebalance the dev fund to fiat 33% BTC 33% PPC 33% or anything around that.
Cheers!

3 Likes

The funds are in a more active state than they were during Series A. We are discussing usage of funds and project development in other channels that are more private than this thread.

1 Like

Indicium need a separate twitter account for news

https://twitter.com/indiciumetf?lang=en

1 Like

This twitter account was deleted ?

It is at https://twitter.com/indiciumfund now.

1 Like

Wondering if any baskets or investments have been made? Especially given the rise of many of the cryptos in this time period.

1 Like

Hello! Any news with the index? Your investors would love an update! Its been a hell of a ride recently :slight_smile: