CCEDK Exchange and NuBits

It seems legit to me: Bitcoin Exchange Guarantees Clients Crime-Free Trade in Denmark - Bloomberg

Hello cryptog1,

Whether you have heard of CCEDK it’s natural, as we are 6 months old more or less as an active exchange, we are however expecting to be here also when others are not, located and registered in a crypto friendloy country like Denmark, part of EU.

Feel free to check out following links elsewhere on Peercointalk, giving you a bit more background information on CCEDK as well as myself being in the center of all marketing and PR related activities:

[ANN] NUBITS.com TO ERADICATE VOLATILITY SEPT. 23RD ON CCEDK EXCHANGE CCEDK.com

CCEDK.COM - Danish Exchange with USD, EUR, GBP to PPC/BTC/NXT/LTC/BC and Nubits!

*Right currency NuBits for stability
*Right time Sept. 23rd 14.00 UTC
*Right exchange CCEDK — An Exchange with passion and interest to serve

We hope to see you soon at CCEDK if not already ofcourse, and wish you a HAPPY TRADING!

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: Facebook

CCEDK intro translated into Chinese and posted:
http://8btc.com/thread-7439-1-1.html
http://8btc.com/thread-7343-1-1.html

*Right currency NuBits for stability *Right time Sept. 23rd 14.00 UTC

Tks ccedk for the info.
So will Nubits be launched at the same time as its trading on your market?
And will I be able to buy Nubits shares with peercoins?

[quote=“cryptog1, post:22, topic:2876”]

*Right currency NuBits for stability
*Right time Sept. 23rd 14.00 UTC

Tks ccedk for the info.
So will Nubits be launched at the same time as its trading on your market?
And will I be able to buy Nubits shares with peercoins?[/quote]

Trading starts at same time of launch on www.CCEDK.com exchange. All the information and secrets revealed will be on www.nubits.com at the same time.

Rgds

Ronny

Hello everyone, I wanted to give a short review of CCEDK. I think that despite the obvious endorsement by Jorden Lee and his team, many in the peercoin community have a healthy dose of skepticism over this new exchange.

First of all, I signed up back in June when I first heard about it, I transferred 30 PPC over, set a premium PPC/BTC sell order which eventually filled (I think this was the first ever PPC trade on CCEDK), then did the same to convert back to PPC and finally withdrew back to my PPC wallet. Overall this was a pleasant experience. For each deposit/withdrawal operation I received an email with the transactions details in an attached PDF and transactions were relayed to the blockchain immediately. For each login I was greeted with an email logging the event and IP address used.

The GUI is simple and a little rustic. It could probably benefit from some simple touch ups. The market list on the left is oddly organized and could probably use less vertical space per pair to make it more accessible. To find your current orders or market history (when viewing a market pair) you have scroll way down past the order books’ predetermined height. You can view a list of all of your orders from the my account section.

Functionally everything works as expected with the exception of placing orders: Most exchanges give you the option to click an order book entry or your current balance to have the volume and price auto-entered into the order fields, CCEDK currently does not allow this and values must be calculated and entered manually. This will no doubt be requested by many traders to make their experience smoother. Also, CCEDK only allows limit orders at this time, no stops or other advanced trades.

This morning, I logged into my account and configured and tested 2FA, which uses Google Authenticator, with no problems. I see that the new NBT pairs (NBT/BTC, NBT/USD, NBT/PPC) are prepared for the NuBits launch tomorrow. The interface defaulted to the NXT/EUR trade pair as noticed by another member here, it should probably default to the last market viewed.

Thanks to Ronny for reaching out directly to the Peercoin community. I do find it a little odd that the CEO is directly communicating with us, which hints at the size of the company, but everything has to start somewhere and so far it is looking like CCEDK’s intentions are long term, just like PPC’s. I am excited about PPC, Peershares and NuBits (and now Open Transactions as well!) I wish CCEDK the best of luck!

Edit: Grammar

Sorry but this isn’t true, if you write to way bigger companies such as Ripple you also get a response by their CEO and i think thats a very good sign, because he knows what he’s talking about and is responsible for all actions.

I’m glad to see 2FA in place. Good job to get that enabled before the run on CCEDK begins and lots of USD andlots of PPC will be traded there.
One thing I don’t understand, though: why is disabling 2FA not protected with 2FA? I tried it out of curiosity and had to activate it again (because there was no authentication necessary); I was lucky to realize that the key and the code had changed; I’d have almost locked myself out because of stupidity - and partly because the system didn’t exactly behave as expected… :wink:

…just for those who play with the 2FA there and want to have some hints how to lock themselves out easily :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“onthefrynge, post:24, topic:2876”]Hello everyone, I wanted to give a short review of CCEDK. I think that despite the obvious endorsement by Jorden Lee and his team, many in the peercoin community have a healthy dose of skepticism over this new exchange.

First of all, I signed up back in June when I first heard about it, I transferred 30 PPC over, set a premium PPC/BTC sell order which eventually filled (I think this was the first ever PPC trade on CCEDK), then did the same to convert back to PPC and finally withdrew back to my PPC wallet. Overall this was a pleasant experience. For each deposit/withdrawal operation I received an email with the transactions details in an attached PDF and transactions were relayed to the blockchain immediately. For each login I was greeted with an email logging the event and IP address used.

The GUI is simple and a little rustic. It could probably benefit from some simple touch ups. The market list on the left is oddly organized and could probably use less vertical space per pair to make it more accessible. To find your current orders or market history (when viewing a market pair) you have scroll way down past the order books’ predetermined height. You can view a list of all of your orders from the my account section.

Functionally everything works as expected with the exception of placing orders: Most exchanges give you the option to click an order book entry or your current balance to have the volume and price auto-entered into the order fields, CCEDK currently does not allow this and values must be calculated and entered manually. This will no doubt be requested by many traders to make their experience smoother. Also, CCEDK only allows limit orders at this time, no stops or other advanced trades.

This morning, I logged into my account and configured and tested 2FA, which uses Google Authenticator, with no problems. I see that the new NBT pairs (NBT/BTC, NBT/USD, NBT/PPC) are prepared for the NuBits launch tomorrow. The interface defaulted to the NXT/EUR trade pair as noticed by another member here, it should probably default to the last market viewed.

Thanks to Ronny for reaching out directly to the Peercoin community. I do find it a little odd that the CEO is directly communicating with us, which hints at the size of the company, but everything has to start somewhere and so far it is looking like CCEDK’s intentions are long term, just like PPC’s. I am excited about PPC, Peershares and NuBits (and now Open Transactions as well!) I wish CCEDK the best of luck!

Edit: Grammar[/quote]

Thank you Onthefrynge,

For the nice words in general.

What mentioned improvement you stated are step by step being looked at, as we are expecting basically our first 6 months of existance as the time where adjustments are being made, and many items are also being corrected on the base of comments from you users, so I am all for contructive criticism.

I am in it for the long run, and so is CCEDK, I figure a personal touch to all currency forums willing to speak about our exchange is the way to do it to catch any potential problems or points that need attention, before it actually turns into a problem. :o :slight_smile:

I also basucally dont consider CCEDK like any other exchange. We plan on growing with the communities backing up each currency we carry on our exchange, and do not look for plentitude in currencies, but more for plentitude in regards to activities internally on each community helping to rise both the exchange and the currency to the occasion and as a result to the next level of immortality, so to speak! :slight_smile:

In regards to 2FA, I hope you noticed, that we have today added 2FA possibility on both login, deposit as well as withdrawal. This option is found in my account under settings! Nice one that 2FA, and great we have finally managed to get that up and running as well. :slight_smile: :wink:

See you tomorrow on a hopefully sunny day in Georgia, well I hope also in Blokhus Denmark, and whereever else some excited crypto enthusiast is waiting to hear news from Jordan Lee at what time, was it? Correct 14 UTC, or Danish time 16.00 in the afternoon on www.NuBits.com :slight_smile:

Regarding our multiple currency pairs, within next coming days it will be so much more simple, and good for all the outsiders coming to CCEDK after the media has been throwing out articles. We will have an easy to access drop down menu on each available currency on CCEDK exchange.

See you, and Welcome to CCEDK - At our exchange we make you feel like you are welcome, every day!

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

I did a test purchase of NuBits today on CCEDK, and found it very pleasing and straightforward

I have a question: I transferred some NuBits to my client (which went very smoothly), then I wanted to deposit them back again into CCEDK

The deposit page generated a NuBits address for me, but also asked me the amount of the deposit, plus the address from which I was sending. I am not clear why this information is necessary, since it will be “picked up” when I deposit the NuBits from my wallet

I found specifying the exact deposit difficult, since I had to incorporate the 0.01 NBT fee. I did not do this, so my estimated deposit was 0.01 NBT out - but the deposit will went through

I have not kept up with the forum as much as I should have, but if the goal of the NuBit is to be stable at $1, how come it is already trading at around $.89? Am I missing something? Don’t see the stability…

I see it selling for .87 PPC at the moment. $1.17 x .87 = 1.0179

I see it selling for .87 PPC at the moment. $1.17 x .87 = 1.0179[/quote]
You are right, I was looking at the NBT/PPC pair…

And BTW MCXBux is a similar concept, only created by a crook on MCXNOW.

I see it selling for .87 PPC at the moment. $1.17 x .87 = 1.0179[/quote]
You are right, I was looking at the NBT/PPC pair…

And BTW MCXBux is a similar concept, only created by a crook on MCXNOW.[/quote]

Currency pegging is nothing new. What is new is the mechanism beyond the bots.

My disappointment is heavy. The developer of the best currency in the world (Peercoin) spent half of year to bring us this blazing scam known as “nubits”. It just doesn’t fit my head how could this happen. I’m totally ruined. Why somebody with a brain would spent his time and reputation on such insignificant silly miserable obvious fraud? Tell me something in consolation. I’m deeply disturbed.

Don’t know if it will comfort you but it seems that Sunny King is not involved in the NuBits project at all. Sigmike is though.

[quote=“ccedk, post:27, topic:2876”]Thank you Onthefrynge,

For the nice words in general.

See you, and Welcome to CCEDK - At our exchange we make you feel like you are welcome, every day!

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK[/quote]

Hi Ronny,

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

I found what appears to be a fairly nasty bug with your market order matching routine:

I placed an order yesterday for 77 NBT @0.989 PPC. I did not realize at the time that my math was off and that the NBT/PPC current low sell order was ~.87 (from the NuBot). My order went through, I received 77 NBT but was debited 76.153 PPC. So I was charged ABOVE the lowest sell price for the NBT I bought. If am doing my math right now, I should only been charged 66.99 PPC (77 NBT @ .87).

It looks like I am not the only one who had this happen, judging by the charts at https://www.ccedk.com/nbt-ppc.

Can you confirm this behavior? Is this order price matching deliberate and if not do you have plans to fix it?

Thanks!

Bought my first NuBits from ccedk with Peercion.

I withdrew some to my wallet. To my surprise the withdrawl fee was 1 NBT ! :o A little stiff.

Confirmation email arrived quickly. But there is no authorization link to click on in the email. Someone approved the transaction in about 10 min by hand, it seemed.

ed:typo

can you explain how you got totally ruined? it seems a little bit strange after one day of the release, if you bought a lot of NBT i don’t think you have lost, they can be exchanged for PPC BTC or USD , anyway, this is all experimental of course and common sense tells not to invest what you can’t afford to lose… so i don’t know what happened to you, it is way too much effort for all the devs from NuBits, i think it is real genuine innovative technology, but it has to proof itself still of course

Some of my withdraws requests take really long, specially during non-working hours in Denmark. I asked support if the withdraws were manually done, which he denied. Said it was a bug and that it was solved. I did some withdraws after that were processed quickly, but all during working hours in DK. Now that I’ve requested an withdraw during non working hours, guess what happened?
Even with the negative answer I’m almost sure the withdraws in this exchange are done manually.