CCEDK Exchange and NuBits

I was a bit surprised by this aswell…

@ccedk Will this be your fee policy for a longer time?

I was a bit surprised by this aswell…

@ccedk Will this be your fee policy for a longer time?[/quote]

I am working on finding out a solution workable, because I do feel myself also the withdrawal fee should represent a small part of the witdrawal no matter what is the amont. We are still working on the right amount there, as we dont want do the same fee as they have for instance at Bter, where they charge 5NBT. We want people to be able to withdraw at any time, not having to think it’s costly!

NBT is supposed to be an amount possible to use for whatever daily means anywhere possible, and for that I do understand the need for a rather low amount connected to each withdrawal. I expect to have a solution to this already later today. Once we do have a solution to any lower amount, I will return any amount charged too much, that’s a promise.

Your sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Once we do have a solution to any lower amount, I will return any amount charged too much, that’s a promise.

Your sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK[/quote][/quote]

Thank you. Quoted. :slight_smile:

Hi Ronny, is the NBT/USD market working? Why can’t I specify exchange rate? Where is the sell wall of 150,000 I used to see ?

The tech guys are working on this. I believe sell wall is still there.

Hope to have it up so u can specify exchange rate asap, an preferably later today, so USD fiat is possible to send. We will have it changed either today or tomorrow, so by the time we receive fiat it is for sure ready.

Rgds

Ronny

The NBT are on the NBT/USD market (200k of them). They were down for a little while during the time that Kiara was engaging the automated traders, but it was quickly resolved. I’ve also asked Ronny to see if it was possible to adjust the market conditions to allow for a spread to appear – right now it’s impossible to provide buy-side support because it will immediately be eaten by the sell-wall (and vice-versa).

Ronny and Ben, thanks for the explanation.

NBT/USD market now has the ability to set a price other than $1.00/NBT.

Easy peasy!

[quote=“Ben, post:48, topic:2876”]NBT/USD market now has the ability to set a price other than $1.00/NBT.

Easy peasy![/quote]
So we are pegging NBT to $1 and then immediately let the price fluctuate? I don’t get that… if everyone decides to sell their nubits at the same time, who will be the bill payer to maintain the $1?

Without a way to set up a small spread it would be impossible for our sell-wall and buy-wall to intereact with one another. If you count in the exchange transaction fees, the sell-wall would eventually eat itself.

Right now the intent is to hold pricing at $1.002 (sell) and $0.998 (buy). This lets the rest of the market set up between those two prices and the average should work out to be right at $1.00.

Edit: To clarify, this is not a new strategy. It’s the same thing that Jordan Lee discusses in the white paper. The difference is that during the first couple of days of trading the exchange had locked the price in at $1.00. This works fine if there are no exchange fees, but I don’t suppose that Ronny & Co. are quite ready yet to move into a zero-fee trading mode :stuck_out_tongue:

@ccedk.

I am based out of Tokyo, building communities around peercoin and nubits in particular.
Just checking.
If some people remit usds from Japan to your exchange do you think it would get there in 1-2 days?

[quote=“cryptog1, post:51, topic:2876”]@ccedk.

I am based out of Tokyo, building communities around peercoin and nubits in particular.
Just checking.
If some people remit usds from Japan to your exchange do you think it would get there in 1-2 days?[/quote]

Hello Cryptog, Konnichi-wa, Ogenki-desu?

Yes, I have noticed in various threads that you were japanese based, very nice to finally be in correpondence with you.

I have been wanting to get in touch with you in order to see what could be done in regards to setting up japanese interface with the help of translation, and partly also translations of articles from time to time like this present one:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112630/if-we-cant-use-paypal-100-what-is-the-purpose-then-ronny-boesing-ceo-ccedk

I have had redlee be so helpful to translate for the chinese market.

perhaps it would be possible for you to do the same for the japanese market in order to have them catch the interest of Nubits and CCEDK as something you combine when thinking of future stability.

I am also working on having a JPY currency account set up, cannt promise this for sure, but would like to know if this could help the flow of transfers, instead of focusing on the USD. You would of course always be able to convert from jpy to btc to nbt or jpy to ppc and then to nbt.

I think realistically you need to count on 3 days transfer for USD transfers from Japan maybe even 4, provided no hold ups in bank in general. I know that corresponding bank in Japan is Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., but whether I will have an account or not depends on the accept from my local bank branch office, as it is not exactly dayly currency used in ths area of Denmark.

It might be worth making a test to the USD account come monday, and then we know later in the week the speed it takes with USD via Japan.

I spend some 5 weeks in Japan quite some years ago in Fukui-Ken and Toyama, as well as visiting all the major cities on the Honshu Island like Nara, Nagoya, Kyoto, Kobe, and some few more. Great time.

Hope I managed to answer your question, and look forward to working with you on many ways in future to build the NBT to become a stronghold in future economy.

Arigato-Gozai-masu

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS

[quote=“ccedk, post:52, topic:2876”][quote=“cryptog1, post:51, topic:2876”]@ccedk.

Just checking.
If some people remit usds from Japan to your exchange do you think it would get there in 1-2 days?[/quote]

Yes, I have noticed in various threads that you were japanese based, very nice to finally be in correpondence with you.

I have been wanting to get in touch with you in order to see what could be done in regards to setting up japanese interface with the help of translation, and partly also translations of articles from time to time like this present one:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112630/if-we-cant-use-paypal-100-what-is-the-purpose-then-ronny-boesing-ceo-ccedk

perhaps it would be possible for you to do the same for the japanese market in order to have them catch the interest of Nubits and CCEDK as something you combine when thinking of future stability.

I am also working on having a JPY currency account set up, cannt promise this for sure, but would like to know if this could help the flow of transfers, instead of focusing on the USD. You would of course always be able to convert from jpy to btc to nbt or jpy to ppc and then to nbt.

I think realistically you need to count on 3 days transfer for USD transfers from Japan maybe even 4, provided no hold ups in bank in general. I know that corresponding bank in Japan is Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., but whether I will have an account or not depends on the accept from my local bank branch office, as it is not exactly dayly currency used in ths area of Denmark.

It might be worth making a test to the USD account come monday, and then we know later in the week the speed it takes with USD via Japan.

I spend some 5 weeks in Japan quite some years ago in Fukui-Ken and Toyama, as well as visiting all the major cities on the Honshu Island like Nara, Nagoya, Kyoto, Kobe, and some few more. Great time.

Hope I managed to answer your question, and look forward to working with you on many ways in future to build the NBT to become a stronghold in future economy.

Arigato-Gozai-masu

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS[/quote]

Hi ccedk.
Tks for your answer.
So if your local bank accepts USD, Japanese people should have no problem remitting money from Japan since most of the banks here deal with foreign remittances.
But perhaps you are suggesting using [Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp] as the remitting bank would reduce the tx fees?
As for NuBits and Peercoin in Japan, I am doing my best spreading information here and increasing awareness since most of the crypto communities are still overfocused on bitcoin, monacoin, litecoin or Ripple…
At the same time, if ccedk has the best interests for NuBits and Peercoin, which I think is the case, I ll try my best spreading the word about ccedk here in Japan.

[quote=“cryptog1, post:53, topic:2876”][quote=“ccedk, post:52, topic:2876”][quote=“cryptog1, post:51, topic:2876”]@ccedk.

Just checking.

Arigato-Gozai-masu

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS[/quote]

Hi ccedk.
Tks for your answer.
So if your local bank accepts USD, Japanese people should have no problem remitting money from Japan since most of the banks here deal with foreign remittances.
But perhaps you are suggesting using [Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp] as the remitting bank would reduce the tx fees?
As for NuBits and Peercoin in Japan, I am doing my best spreading information here and increasing awareness since most of the crypto communities are still overfocused on bitcoin, monacoin, litecoin or Ripple…
At the same time, if ccedk has the best interests for NuBits and Peercoin, which I think is the case, I ll try my best spreading the word about ccedk here in Japan.[/quote]
You are very welcome.

I will be looking forward to welcoming USD transfer from the Japanese community, and I am for sure all in for making the best in establishing a broad and informative knowledge about Nubits and peercoin Japan, which is why I was hoping for your help in this.

As an example, I would wiosh to have the following article out in Japan in Japanese, as well as my cointelegraph article which gives quite a good focus on Nubits as well.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/18042-danish-exchange-breaks-sales-record-with-nubits-launch-the-worlds-first-stable-digital-crypto-currency/

Hope to see some users from Japan in near future, for sure they are all very welcome, and should know this with your help I hope.

All the best from here.

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

[quote=“ccedk, post:54, topic:2876”][quote=“cryptog1, post:53, topic:2876”][quote=“ccedk, post:52, topic:2876”][quote=“cryptog1, post:51, topic:2876”]@ccedk.

Just checking.

Arigato-Gozai-masu

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS[/quote]

Hi ccedk.
Tks for your answer.
At the same time, if ccedk has the best interests for NuBits and Peercoin, which I think is the case, I ll try my best spreading the word about ccedk here in Japan.[/quote]
You are very welcome.

I will be looking forward to welcoming USD transfer from the Japanese community, and I am for sure all in for making the best in establishing a broad and informative knowledge about Nubits and peercoin Japan, which is why I was hoping for your help in this.

As an example, I would wiosh to have the following article out in Japan in Japanese, as well as my cointelegraph article which gives quite a good focus on Nubits as well.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/18042-danish-exchange-breaks-sales-record-with-nubits-launch-the-worlds-first-stable-digital-crypto-currency/

Hope to see some users from Japan in near future, for sure they are all very welcome, and should know this with your help I hope.

All the best from here.

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112630/if-we-cant-use-paypal-100-what-is-the-purpose-then-ronny-boesing-ceo-ccedk[/quote]

Let me first talk about your exchange to the Japanese community.