CCEDK Exchange and NuBits

CCEDK Exchange is an exchange based out of Denmark that will be offering NuBits trading after our solution is released. We have been working closely with their friendly (and passionate) CEO Ronny Boesing on implementing support for NuBits.

We recommend taking a minute at some point in the next week to visit their exchange and sign up for an account if you plan on using NuBits.

Some brief corporate information and history about the exchange is listed here.

Thanks, David, for the tip!

I’ve looked into CCEDK before and like the story, but the trading there seems anemic. Hopefully, NuBits will be the break they deserve! We really need to support exchanges (other than BTC-e) that support PPC!

So true. Let’s step up the game and help out our friend in Denmark!

I tried to create an account, but the confirmation email did not arrive, and there is no option to resend it.

Opportunity to test their support :slight_smile:

Will I be able to buy nubits with btc? Or it’s nubits a trading platform for an exchange?

I think information in OP is all we have at the moment.

Hello Chronos,

Great to hear an increasing amount of peercoiner’s are starting to come visit CCEDK. I hope it will be going on nonstop from now on.

I dont know if it was you who sent a request in our helpdesk, however, it is worth noticing that the confirmation e-mail may in some occasions wind up in your spam folder, so I suggest you look there. If you still cant find it, send me an e-mail to ronny@ccedk.com or pm me here even.

I welcome you and all other peercoiners to CCEDK, and with the party we are about to have soon :slight_smile: :), what better way to register before hand, and have a look around the exchange.

Sorry I can’t invite you over for coffee :), unless you are in the neighbourhood of Blokhus here in the north of Denmark, then you are ofcourse welcome. :wink: :slight_smile: - And dont forget to bring your neighbour as well!

Soon it will be the time for some Happy Trading!

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com
Mail: ronny@ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: Facebook

ccedk,

Great to see you in this forum! I never heard of ccedk before, so I decided to sign up todaý as well.

Are you planning to provide trading for nubits shares <-> peercoin and nubits shares <-> bitcoin?

My first feedback: Website seems to work smooth, but I am missing two-factor authentication.

[quote=“josojo, post:9, topic:2876”]ccedk,

Great to see you in this forum! I never heard of ccedk before, so I decided to sign up todaý as well.

Are you planning to provide trading for nubits shares <-> peercoin and nubits shares <-> bitcoin?

My first feedback: Website seems to work smooth, but I am missing two-factor authentication.[/quote]

Thanks very much. You are very welcome.

Regarding the trading pairs, I believe everybody except me as part of the few :slight_smile: need to keep the suspence a little longer, but can only say it looks very promising :wink: :slight_smile:

As a matter of fact, there is a lot of focus at the moment on having added the 2 factor authentication authy by the time the show starts with Nubits on CCEDK exchange, so I believe this will be there when the real action starts :slight_smile:

All the best and once again welcome to CCEDK

Ronny Boesing

Hi ccedk,

thank you for offering NuBits trading!
I have one question regarding the exchange:
when do you expect 2fa to be available?
In this announcement (http://news.ccedk.com/en/2014/08/27/we-want-you-for-ccedk-fiat-exchange-potential-listing-needs-active-community/) the schedule was like “two factor authentication using authy, – expected to be implemented first week of September”
And I see that you are aware of the importance of that (“there is a lot of focus at the moment on having added the 2 factor authentication authy by the time the show starts”)

I’d really like to use your exchange, but unfortunately without 2fa I can’t do that…

Kind regards
MoD

[quote=“masterOfDisaster, post:11, topic:2876”]Hi ccedk,

thank you for offering NuBits trading!
I have one question regarding the exchange:
when do you expect 2fa to be available?
In this announcement (http://news.ccedk.com/en/2014/08/27/we-want-you-for-ccedk-fiat-exchange-potential-listing-needs-active-community/) the schedule was like “two factor authentication using authy, – expected to be implemented first week of September”
And I see that you are aware of the importance of that (“there is a lot of focus at the moment on having added the 2 factor authentication authy by the time the show starts”)

I’d really like to use your exchange, but unfortunately without 2fa I can’t do that…

Kind regards
MoD[/quote]

Ok, you need a straight answer, and I will try to give you. I wish I could have managed the time promised as per above, but working out the API took a lot longer than first anticipated. This one is now done and coinmarketcap and cryptocoinchart already working on having CCEDK listed there hopefully sometime this week!

2-Factor Authentication is to be added to CCEDK end of this week, and expected up and running from saturday. Cannot say 100% sure saturday, but expect it the latest monday in agreement with my tech guys, as I have pressed for this and told them the great importance in having this up prior to launch, so I fully understand your point, and we have been acting in the same way to be as ready as can be for such an event like having Nubits presented on our exchange.

It will be the first project where we have caught the ride from the very beginning, and we hope it will be a ride taking us up and above expectations! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: ;D

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS

Ronny and I speak on a daily basis (and occasionally more frequently than that), so I can testify that he’s pushing his development team to get 2FA implemented as soon as humanly possible :slight_smile:

Thank you, Ronny and Ben, for that encouraging information!
I am really looking forward to both the Nubits release and the trading on CCEDK!

Kind regards
MoD

Just created an account and hope about more informations about nubits soon :slight_smile:

Awesome!

But at the same time it worries me that you are adding a big feature, 2FA, just one day before the Nubits launch. Changes to the exchange this close to Nubits increase the risk of a failed launch. What about optimizations and tests?

[quote=“YeaYeah, post:16, topic:2876”]Awesome!

But at the same time it worries me that you are adding a big feature, 2FA, just one day before the Nubits launch. Changes to the exchange this close to Nubits increase the risk of a failed launch. What about optimizations and tests?[/quote]

Tests have been made this week, so we feel comfortable presenting it available from monday morning.

Rgds

Ronny
CCEDK

Have created an account. Just in case. Never heard about ccedk before.

It seems legit to me: Bitcoin Exchange Guarantees Clients Crime-Free Trade in Denmark - Bloomberg

Hello cryptog1,

Whether you have heard of CCEDK it’s natural, as we are 6 months old more or less as an active exchange, we are however expecting to be here also when others are not, located and registered in a crypto friendloy country like Denmark, part of EU.

Feel free to check out following links elsewhere on Peercointalk, giving you a bit more background information on CCEDK as well as myself being in the center of all marketing and PR related activities:

[ANN] NUBITS.com TO ERADICATE VOLATILITY SEPT. 23RD ON CCEDK EXCHANGE CCEDK.com

CCEDK.COM - Danish Exchange with USD, EUR, GBP to PPC/BTC/NXT/LTC/BC and Nubits!

*Right currency NuBits for stability
*Right time Sept. 23rd 14.00 UTC
*Right exchange CCEDK — An Exchange with passion and interest to serve

We hope to see you soon at CCEDK if not already ofcourse, and wish you a HAPPY TRADING!

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: Facebook