I used TheRockTrading for the first time this weekend.
My experience (and improvement suggestions):
- I needed to file a support request to enable withdrawals.
- Sometimes the platform displayed nonsense like “Infinity” or “NaN” in computed fields at trading.
- It was not possible to e.g. buy “Peercoins for 100 €” and let the platform split this sum automatically to match orderbook entries.
- I lost small amounts in different currencies there, because the platform processes form fields only with limited precision (two decimal places?).
- yes, you need to ask support to be enabled to autonomous withdrawals; that is by policy, since years
- if you can, please notify that to support too, might there be a bug
- that is not possible on the trading platform, but you can use “fastlane” service which is a direct sale and can be used that way (higher fee, however)
- precision both on traded currency and base currency depends on currency pair (it’s public via API) and are usually decided to help liquidity
Thank you for your feedback