Yacoin needs your help!

There are simply too many coincidences involved right now for this not to be a con job. Please constructively criticize me. I’m interested in what’s best for Yacoin.

What has happened:

What might happen:

• A serious Pump and Dump, which might be good for YAC in the long run.

• Major attacks intended to break YAC. It’s really the best cryptocurrency yet invented, and many people don’t want to see it succeed and offer financial freedom and privacy. This attack may not occur until after a few weeks when they’ve generated sufficient coin age

What you can do about it:

• Spread the word

• Buy YAC

• Solo Mine

• Especially important: POS mint

Thanks!

Why is this message in the General Discussion about Peercoin?

This has nothing to do with Peercoin, and as a result, looks like spam, for someone promoting another coin.

[quote=“ppcman, post:2, topic:1386”]Why is this message in the General Discussion about Peercoin?

This has nothing to do with Peercoin, and as a result, looks like spam, for someone promoting another coin.[/quote]

I just looked at his posting history. Several of his posts are about promoting Yacoin or getting out of PPC. Weren’t you calling him a spammer a while ago in chat?

Cypherious apparently holds both peercoin and yacoin based on his posting history, and he keeps using the forum to promote his “other holdings”, which is wrong.

If he’d like to promote Yacoin, try doing it on bitcointalk.org in their alt-coin forum, where it might be accepted as opposed to spamming these forums.

We also have an alt-coin forum here. This thread should be moved there.

Oh, cool. I didn’t see the alt forum down there.

settles down

I’ll probably hang out here for a while…

btw, YACOIN NEEDS HALP!

its much more substantive to actually say why YAC is worth anything. PeerCoins benefits are easy, minting, POS, less coins now, great DEV, Prime Coin, great community.

What does YAC offer?

I believe yacoin was a peercoin clone in that it has pos but it scrypt so like novacoin more. I found 300 yac in an addy of mine, but I’m interested in this attack or threat to see the cost of it and if successful how much peercoin should be concerned

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2