[WTS] 10x Black Arrow X-1 Miners (100 GH/s per miner)

Hi Everyone,

I’ve got a few more miners to put up for sale, but I have ten brand new Black Arrow X-1 miners available immediately.

These are 100 GH/s per device with a power consumption of 75w per unit.

Willing to ship anywhere in the EU or collection in the UK.

They’ll be going up on eBay over the weekend unless anyone on here wants them first. Looking for £150 per unit (selling for £280 on the BlackArrow site) or 250 PPC at an exchange rate of £0.6 per PPC, shipping within the EU will be £50 (30 PPC) including insurance and tracking.

If paying by PPC then escrow is required through FuzzyBear.

I am interested. Can I conntact you via Bitmessage late on sunday? I am on work until then and only have my pad now.

Sure I’ll PM you my address. Also have three KNC Jupiter’s and three Coincraft Desk units I’m looking to sell in the next few weeks as new kit arrives.

Sounds good :slight_smile:

One of these has been sold (for PPC) and shipped.

I have put six of them on eBay and now have three remaining that I’m happy to sell for PPC or BTC - References are (or will be once delivered) available from the forum :slight_smile:

I bought one Black Arrow X-1 Miners from nox-. I trusted him and sent the peercoins up-front. All went smooth and as expected. I can absolutely recommend him. Top notch seller :slight_smile:

Only just seen this!

Thanks for the feedback, glad you received the miner fine and everything is going smoothly with the miner.

The miner is working great so far. Bitcoins rollin’ in :))

Hehe, rollin’ in that Bitcoin dough!

You should switch to mining PPC though as it’s about 30% more profitable at the moment.

"IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BLACK ARROW USE THIS INFORMATION :

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you as your name and contact details have been passed to Thames Valley Police who are looking into a number of complaints that have been lodged with the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau in the UK in relation to a company called Black Arrow.
I should say at the outset that there are a number of ways this matter could proceed. If it is decided that there appears to be sufficient evidence to warrant a criminal investigation then Thames Valley Police will take the matter forward though ultimately it will fall to the Crown Prosecution Service to determine whether charges should be laid. If Thames Valley Police consider there is insufficient evidence to investigate this as a potential criminal offence or the CPS fail to authorise criminal charges then you may wish to deal with any losses you feel you have suffered through the civil courts. Thames Valley Police will advise you in due course of the outcome of the enquiries it is currently undertaking.

In order for me to consider the matter further I should be grateful if you would let me have a response to the following:

1.   What was your understanding of the terms and conditions of the product you were purchasing from Black Arrow?

2.   Do you have a copy of these terms and conditions? If so, please scan and forward these to me.

3.   In simple terms, how did you intend using the product you purchased from Black Arrow?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,
Mark

Mark Bennett | Civilian Investigator | Force CID Reading | Thames Valley Police,
Castle Street, Reading RG1 7TH| Int - 7516101| Ext -01189 536101"