WTB 5 x Peercoins [paypal]

WTB with paypal, have a steam account with over 190+ games if you want to talk to me over something that is not disposable, has some credibility and means something to me, have trade comments at least from my time doing TF2 trading. ( also own unusual hats that have tracking numbers like bitcoin, these hats are worth more than 5 peercoins and you could chase me forever through steam with those hat ids )

really want to get started, more looking for someone with a steam account i can contact weekly for a trade as i intend to put away a few coins each week.

PM me to get started

anyone? i just want to get started

FYI Transactions with Paypal can be rolled back easily, therefore not many people would be keen to trade including myself.
Someone with steam account might. Alternatively you can offer escrow if you don’t want to trade on exchange. See above fuzzy escrow service.

I could pay u some pm me

Here much better than buying PPC… u can earn it :slight_smile: just see what u can do photoshop wise and be creative, i paid auxillium 10PPC for his efforts and facebook banners etc.

Fuzzybear

ffs payapl for coins that is all

what is wrong with you people, not every single person wants to rip you off, do you actually want real money for this stuff or what, thats the end goal isn’t it?

even if iam dodgy are you that poor that you can’t afford to loose 5 fucking coins, if you can’t then gtfo cause business write of shit all of the time.

[quote=“Stabs, post:6, topic:1339”]ffs payapl for coins that is all

what is wrong with you people, not every single person wants to rip you off, do you actually want real money for this stuff or what, thats the end goal isn’t it?

even if iam dodgy are you that poor that you can’t afford to loose 5 fucking coins, if you can’t then gtfo cause business write of shit all of the time.[/quote]
I hear you it is annoying that no one is willing to sell you for Paypal, but please keep it civil you will find people much more willing to do business.

Also paypal is threatened by BTC and crypto currencies so they do a lot to mess things up hence most people who are into btc tend not to be into paypal unless they are scammers so just be careful is all i say

Post your addy and i’ll get u started…

Fuzzybear

THANK YOU DUDE! :smiley:

pm’ed you

thats the addy
PHjBk448s8qdJKbqyrb4uYTa19EudqFG9z

[quote=“Stabs, post:8, topic:1339”]THANK YOU DUDE! :smiley:

pm’ed you

thats the addy
PHjBk448s8qdJKbqyrb4uYTa19EudqFG9z[/quote]
Sent you 3 PPC to get you started :slight_smile:
Fuzzybear

oh wow thanks man, so cool was gunna try pay you and all but wow please tell me if you still want some dollars

peace brother!

Hey there,

Are you still looking to trade? :slight_smile: Please PM me.

Have You done with PayPal successfuly? No moneyback claims?

I’m trying to buy my first coins as well, I basically want to purchase 10 PPC with PayPal.

Did anyone figure out a smart route to do this??

I’m just a bit scared of some of the exchanges and giving out my banking info/etc… I love PayPal and haven’t had any security issues or problems with it, but I guess I can understand the worry on the side of the seller…

You might try: https://cryptonit.net/fees-and-terms. Before you proceed check whether they have PPC in stock. They are a bit patchy. At time of writing they have relatively cheap stock. Alternatively you can buy Bitcoins and exchange them for Peercoins somewhere else.

You still have to go through verification procedure though, but they don’t ask bank accounts etc. just identification through Skype. After that just deposit funds with Paypal and they will be added to your account within 24 hours. I have done this with them successfully a couple of times for small amounts (<US$150). Felt the same as you months ago and started small and with trusted Paypal transfers.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:14, topic:1339”]You might try: https://cryptonit.net/fees-and-terms. Before you proceed check whether they have PPC in stock. They are a bit patchy. At time of writing they have relatively cheap stock. Alternatively you can buy Bitcoins and exchange them for Peercoins somewhere else.

You still have to go through verification procedure though, but they don’t ask bank accounts etc. just identification through Skype. After that just deposit funds with Paypal and they will be added to your account within 24 hours. I have done this with them successfully a couple of times for small amounts (<US$150). Felt the same as you months ago and started small and with trusted Paypal transfers.[/quote]

the coins are cheap over there… r they legit enough?

[quote=“Cybnate, post:14, topic:1339”]You might try: https://cryptonit.net/fees-and-terms. Before you proceed check whether they have PPC in stock. They are a bit patchy. At time of writing they have relatively cheap stock. Alternatively you can buy Bitcoins and exchange them for Peercoins somewhere else.

You still have to go through verification procedure though, but they don’t ask bank accounts etc. just identification through Skype. After that just deposit funds with Paypal and they will be added to your account within 24 hours. I have done this with them successfully a couple of times for small amounts (<US$150). Felt the same as you months ago and started small and with trusted Paypal transfers.[/quote]

Excellent thanks, I think I’ll give this exchange a shot. You’ve had success with them and good transactions?

As I said, the deals are a bit patchy. Sometimes you have to wait for a few days to make a decent deal. There is not that much going on in PPC on that exchange.
But buying Bitcoins or Litecoins and then PPC also works (look for the LTC/PPC or BTC/PPC). Just have a look around what’s for offer before you transfer funds. I did have a few good deals including my first PPCs and I can see that there are some trades recently.