Working Mac wallet (Link)

Here you Go: http://sourceforge.net/projects/primecoin-hp/files/0.1.2-hp14/Primecoin-HP-Qt-0.1.2-hp14.dmg/download

Confirmed to be working on osx 10.10 yosemite

Is this wallet known to be safe? Came across an article the other saying that there is a primecoin wallet out there for Mac that steals passwords from your browser (not allowed to post links here, it’s at thomist dot org).

Wondering if anyone here can help point me to a known safe primecoin wallet for Mac. Thanks!

[quote=“SFgndTgjnd, post:2, topic:3549”]Is this wallet known to be safe? Came across an article the other saying that there is a primecoin wallet out there for Mac that steals passwords from your browser (not allowed to post links here, it’s at thomist dot org).

Wondering if anyone here can help point me to a known safe primecoin wallet for Mac. Thanks![/quote]

Hello and welcome to the Peer coin forums.

Please write a second reply on this forum and then u are allowed to post links in your post.

D500 is a long standing and trusted member of the Peercoin community and I would happily trust his wallet builds. Or rather I would build my own and compare the SHA hash for the binary just to be safe.

You say you saw article on “thomist dot org” ie… http://www.thomist.org/index.html … link is nothing to do with percoin / primecoin or bad software as far as i can see so please advise or i will consider this FUD and will delete your post.

Regards

Fuzzybear

[quote=“SFgndTgjnd, post:2, topic:3549”]Is this wallet known to be safe? Came across an article the other saying that there is a primecoin wallet out there for Mac that steals passwords from your browser (not allowed to post links here, it’s at thomist dot org).

Wondering if anyone here can help point me to a known safe primecoin wallet for Mac. Thanks![/quote]

I have been using this wallet for months now without any problems so i can assure you it is safe. If you want you can compile your own wallet from source code.

Thank you so much for your wallet. I’m so bad at building Linux stuff on Mac, you’re a lifesaver!

2 Likes