Who is Scott Nadal?

He apparently co-wrote the PPCoin white paper with Sunny King. Sunny has recently stated he expects him to return soon and continue helping with the project. However aside from this I don’t see any more information about who he is or how he became involved in PPC. I don’t remember seeing him over on bitcointalk. I suppose if I were curious enough I could email and ask him to introduce himself.
http://www.ppcoin.org/static/ppcoin-paper.pdf

Any news about this? (Currently translating the Peercoin Wikipedia page :slight_smile: )

Nadal's involvement had diminished by November 2013, leaving King as Peercoin's sole core developer.

[quote=“Thireus, post:2, topic:185”]Any news about this? (Currently translating the Peercoin Wikipedia page :slight_smile: )

Nadal's involvement had diminished by November 2013, leaving King as Peercoin's sole core developer.
[/quote] Well, we had @sigmike been added to the core development team recently. Github has a list of commits/activity on ppcoin/ppcoin, which is the official repo.

Yes, that’s what I was thinking. The Peercoin Wikipedia page is not up to date at all.

Scott Nadal is Satoshi Nakamoto. Sunny King is distraction.

4 Likes