Welcome to PeercoinTalk. Introduce Yourself to the Community

Hey everyone, happy to finally be getting into PPC! I’ve looked into it a few times before but haven’t had the time to really get things going just yet. I’m looking forward to learning a bit about PPC. It is one of the few cryptocurrencies that has ideas very different from Bitcoin.

I haven’t started mining just yet but hope to in the next week or so.

Thanks for putting together this forum!

hi people!

[quote=“test, post:3, topic:77”]You will need to make two replies to existing posts in order to be able to post new threads

so say a little something about yourself and prove you are a human and this way spam is kept out :)[/quote]

Yeah, human here. Not a lot of robots spamming PPCoin…yet? :smiley:

Same here. Let’s support the forum and also the community, but establishing alliances and also pressuring the new exchanges to support PPCoin trading. It’s considered a “major” alt coin, but we need to support it continually to keep it that way.

[quote=“Quicker_777, post:43, topic:77”][quote=“test, post:3, topic:77”]You will need to make two replies to existing posts in order to be able to post new threads

so say a little something about yourself and prove you are a human and this way spam is kept out :)[/quote]

Yeah, human here. Not a lot of robots spamming PPCoin…yet? :D[/quote]

FuzzyBear just does that well of a job of keeping them out ;D

Same here. Let’s support the forum and also the community, but establishing alliances and also pressuring the new exchanges to support PPCoin trading. It’s considered a “major” alt coin, but we need to support it continually to keep it that way.[/quote]

It will take a concerted community effort to create new websites, stores, and awareness about PPC. Any contribution at all to current or proposed projects will be great for the advancement of the coin.

We need everyone to just do the best they can!

Greetings, everyone.

Though new to this forum I have been following PPCoin for a while. I have some radical ideas about how PPCoin can establish itself in the mainstream going forward and I look forward to discussing them with all of you.

Hi,

Glad to be on board.

Hi,

I just signed up for the PPCoin forum, after having been involved in Bitcoin for about six months. I like the idea of the energy savings with PPCoin. I also think it’s kind of cool to have a coin called PPCoin. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, I’m coming and joining this community.
Let’s start the journey.

Hi,
looking foreword to learning more about PPC and seeing it live up to its potential.

I just posted a thought at bitcointalk.org on the concept of PPC as a savers currency.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101820.msg2273703#msg2273703

I will be posting the same thought here shortly (now that this 3rd post signals my end of newbie restrictions)

Hi there,

I’m GueurK, and I try to install the ppcoind on my ubuntu server :slight_smile:

GrK

Hi there,

I wan’t to know wich are the rules of this forum.
In fact I am building a service in PPCoin.

Should I put my link here ?

Thank’s in advance

Hi GueurK,

By service do you mean you are creating a PPCoin pool or what?

If you are creating a pool, you can post the details under the “Mining & Pools” section of the forum found here: http://www.ppcointalk.org/index.php?board=4.0

Hi !

And thank’s for your answer !
I’m not trying to make a pool (i’m too newbe for that for now :slight_smile: )
And when I mine PPC i’m used to use the pool that you have linked below … ppcoin.d7.lt.

In fact I’m making a lottery with 1 winner a week and with 3% fees.

The winner will be choosen randomly every Sunday midday at 12h UTC.

Thank’s for the one that tryed it !!

Is it possible to put my link in your link side of this forum ?

Thank’s a lot !!

GueurK

Hey, I’m finally migrating over from reddit.com/r/ppcoin . Loving the level of discourse on here so far!

Hi,

Just downloaded the PPC client, I’m very much interested in the Proof-of-Stake idea, hoping to learn more about it!

Hello All of you from Spain.

I am starting with PPC, all this is a new world for me, so i hope to learn a lot from all of you.

Thanks