We Have a Chance to Obtain Peercoin.org, but it will Cost us

I concur in not buying. It doesn’t seem like a sound business-plan to do for all the reasons mentioned in this thread. Maybe it’s an order of magnitude too high.

Would definitely not buy the domain for $15k, all the reasons others have posted here are sound.

If you like, make a counter-offer. Tell him 1000 USD, final offer. Take it, or if not, tell him to go pound sand, because no one else is going to want to buy the domain from him. Either way, for reasons already stated in this thread, we(the community) win.

First I don’t think he is a scammer. He’s a businessman. Charging a lot of money is fair tactic.

Making Sentinelrv and Fuzzybear feel guilty for the actions of others is also a fair tactic. Besides, the peercoin community is tame. Either he had a thin skin or he doesn’t really know peercoin well. He doesn’t know much about crypto because whales and exchanges hold the bulk of the peercoin not the operators of peercoin website or peercoin promoters. I doubt he is unaware of this. In other words he is using tried and true sales tactics.

He is a businessman and fair (assuming he did register before peercoin existed) but if you buy from him you’re a sucker.

We’ve talked about this through a PM conversation and it’s not going to happen. Through his responses to me via email, he’s pretty much pissed off everyone on the team. Don’t worry about it.