Warning check point is too old.. - peerunity wallet

http://icecream.me/54998c0f3968558dc659aa16236e5642 <—Screen of error message

Transferred ppcoin from exchange site to my wallet, 24 hours has passed and cant see my coins yet.My peerunity wallet is stuck at sync.

The transfer ID have been confirmed. So its something wrong with my wallet.

I asked in reddit and someone told me to clear the blockchain @Appdata/Roaming and backup the wallet first.

But I have hard time find the /AppData folder on my computer for PPcoin since I installed it on my D: drive, might be a problem?

Anyone has same experience?

No problem.

Go to Start → Run (or press WinKey+R) and run this:

%APPDATA%\PPCoin

Thanks, I cleared the map now but I get these both on Peerunity and PPCoin http://icecream.me/c34d213b1e0bf9c073f78d2b20f969c7

No matter what I try to re-install or not.

Most likely your database files are corrupted or incomplete. Perhaps you did not delete EVERYTHING (except wallet.dat) in %APPDATA%\PPCoin.

First, make sure that you enable “hidden files” in Windows Explorer, and try deleting all files AND the folder named “database”. In other words, keep only “wallet.dat” and nothing else.

If you continue to get the error, your hard drive might be failing or (less likely) there may be folder permissions problems.

Post back and let us know your progress.

[quote=“learnmore, post:4, topic:3739”]Most likely your database files are corrupted or incomplete. Perhaps you did not delete EVERYTHING (except wallet.dat) in %APPDATA%\PPCoin.

First, make sure that you enable “hidden files” in Windows Explorer, and try deleting all files AND the folder named “database”. In other words, keep only “wallet.dat” and nothing else.

If you continue to get the error, your hard drive might be failing or (less likely) there may be folder permissions problems.

Post back and let us know your progress.[/quote]

Yes, got it worked out and re-syncing it now. Re-installed a new fresh wallet and moved my old backup .dat file into the directory. I see my old coin but still waiting for my transaction I did, syncing at 96% and hours have passed. I highly recommend that anyone considering investing into this coin, shall be aware of this unstable and issues. Your money is not safe. I rather have it in a bank right now.

[quote=“learnmore, post:4, topic:3739”]Most likely your database files are corrupted or incomplete. Perhaps you did not delete EVERYTHING (except wallet.dat) in %APPDATA%\PPCoin.

Post back and let us know your progress.[/quote]

Maybe you can tell me where to find these maps on macbook, Im gonna try export the ppcoin wallet to another system. It didnt worked here on my old system. Still issue

Have you downloaded the latest version from: https://peercoin.net/download-peerunity

Try:

~/Library/Application Support/PPCoin

After you make sure you’re using the latest software, I think it’s a good idea to install and sync on another system. When you finally catch up with the blockchain, you can transfer your wallet.dat over and all your coins should be there.

I suspect that your HDD or something else in your system might be corrupting the database.

GREAT NEWS, finally solved it.

Thank you for all the effort for helping me.

I discovered that Malware Bytes were blocking incoming data in my Peercoin wallet. I had to whitelist it in order to sync it. IF anyone has the same problem as I am, I strongly recommend do what people posted here and maybe try inactive it anti-malware software or firewalls. I still think Peercoin is unstable but Im glad I got my assets back :omg:

What a great thread to blow my first two posts.

Just wondering if PPC will ever download ? I tried downloading it in the past but eventually got stuck at 90% and couldn’t fix.

It seems to be going faster with this new wallet.

PPC looks interesting and I hope it will not stop at 90% again.

First 5 letters in a word. leaves you guessing if the answer is perco or peerc since e repeats. I’m sure you could come up with something better.