Vote now for the questions you would like to see sent to Sunny King!

You wrote, we listened, and now it’s time for the community to let Sunny King know what topics they are most interested in hearing about!

Vote between now and April 20th (in your time zone) on the top questions that you would like to see sent to Sunny. There’s no limit to the number you can vote on in each of the seven categories, so submit a vote on your favorites.

Vote Now!

Whew, that was a lot but I did it.

Thanks Ben.

Great questions, looking forward for response.

I don’t understand this voting process.

It appears that you could just click all the checkmarks and vote for all the questions.

If the amount of questions you could vote for was limited, say the top 20 questions, then it would encourage people to prioritize their votes…

It appears you can click on an unlimited number?

I didn’t complete the survey because I don’t understand what is to prevent clicking checkmarks next to too many questions.

Voted! :slight_smile:

At first it seemed a bit unusual to have unlimited votes, but then I realized the more I might vote for any question that I don’t care all that much about, then the more likely the questions I most want answers to would be competed against. So, I kept my votes limited to only the questions I wanted answers to the most!

Again thanks to Ben for his primary-mover help on this project.

[quote=“ppcman, post:4, topic:2227”]I don’t understand this voting process.

It appears that you could just click all the checkmarks and vote for all the questions.

If the amount of questions you could vote for was limited, say the top 20 questions, then it would encourage people to prioritize their votes…

It appears you can click on an unlimited number?

I didn’t complete the survey because I don’t understand what is to prevent clicking checkmarks next to too many questions.[/quote]

I think you’re just supposed to prioritize them yourself. I just voted on questions I wanted to answer the most, as I went through I would uncheck old ones if I found another that seemed better.

Voted, and thank you for taking the time and effort for this. It is appreciated tons!

[quote=“ppcman, post:4, topic:2227”]It appears you can click on an unlimited number?

I didn’t complete the survey because I don’t understand what is to prevent clicking checkmarks next to too many questions.[/quote]

You can select every question there, if they are important to you. Why would it help to put an artificial cap on the questions you want to ask? It’s not my place to limit you. We’re going to submit to Sunny King a rank ordered listing of the top requested questions, so if one, two, or even a few more vote on everything, it won’t affect the relative score of the rest. Does that make sense?

I hope that you would reconsider voting.

Ben, please let me know when you want me to contact Sunny, so we won’t have to wait too long to get an interview date. Let me know if there’s anything you want me to say. I believe you and IHC had some kind of proposal you mentioned before?

[quote=“Ben, post:8, topic:2227”][quote=“ppcman, post:4, topic:2227”]It appears you can click on an unlimited number?

You can select every question there, if they are important to you. Why would it help to put an artificial cap on the questions you want to ask? It’s not my place to limit you. We’re going to submit to Sunny King a rank ordered listing of the top requested questions, so if one, two, or even a few more vote on everything, it won’t affect the relative score of the rest. Does that make sense?

I hope that you would reconsider voting.[/quote]

Oh, I will vote. Just wanted clarification before I did…

I see there is an instruction screen now. When I first did it I didn’t notice that… Thanks for all your effort Ben, really do appreciate this…

I hope people stay honest and only run through the survey once.

I did like some of those questions. I caught myself twice saying out loud “oohh that’s a good one”. I can’t wait to see some of Sunny’s responses. I hope he takes the interest by the community as quite a compliment.

Thanks for the effort of pulling this all together.
Is a good way to get some consensus on the questions.

Voted!

To me the most important questions are related to the development process and SK’s future plans for integrating community support. Will it be purely cosmetic, or will he allow further involvement on the “core” functions etc. Quite a few good questions on these subjects.

One that isn’t quite asked that I would’ve liked to see, is this: How much time are you currently committing to Peercoin/Primecoin development, and do you see those commitments changing in the future? And on a related note, how important are these projects in your daily schedule: are they minor projects after work/studies, or are they full-time occupations?

But I’m new here, for all I know those questions have already been answered… Either way good job and I’m looking forward to the answers!

Voted!
Look forward to SK’s response.

Is today the last day to vote or is it the end of the 20th?

voted!

I’ll be back in the position to pull together the results tomorrow, so expect a new thread documenting how the voting turned out.

If anyone still needs to get their vote in, now’s the time!