Vault of Satoshi - PPC sold for as high as $2.00 ea

Anyone keeping an eye on Vault of Satoshi? There are trades that have been as high as $2.00 each.
Last trade was $0.77
https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/orderbook

Oh, and as a public service announcement: Vault of Satoshi is awesome. Quick deposits/withdrawals, top notch trading platform & website, and it all feels very professional. If they can get their trading volume up I will be doing as much as I can there rather than BTC-e (although it might take awhile to get up to those levels)

Do they offer PPC/BTC and PPC/LTC too or is it just PPC/USD?

All I’ve seen so far is PPC/USD

I, too, have been very impressed with the quality of VoS’s services.

Fast, responsive and ready to answer any question. Couple that with their 2-factor authentication login system and optional PGP encryption for communications, and it’s looking to be a long term player in the exchange marketplace.

This may not be typical, but I had a wire transfer processed and available in my VoS account within 2 hours of me leaving the bank – that made my day. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up about VoS guys. Signing up for an account as we speak.

Anyone have an idea how long it takes for them to verify information? Sent my info to them last night.

Shouldn’t take more than 24-48 hours.

Yes. They are very fast. Confirmed in less then 48 Hours. Can’t wait to get started!

I can only wish they sell at this again. I think PPC has a bright future and just ran into some money and bought 80 at $5-6 each. Still, I think it’s worth it.