Update to LadyBUG- Peercoin Wallet V3.1 from 2015 Not working, Not syncing

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

I have been following this thread just out of curiosity and must say WOW, CONGRATS!!
I remember that MatthewLM was working on these Android wallet things long ago, during the early times when Sunny was still there, and I guess he is one of only a handful of persons in the world with the knowledge to help you.

3 Likes

congratulations on getting your coins back and good luck with minting, youโ€™ll grow your stash in a month or two and then youโ€™ll want more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brilliant, we got there in the end! Make sure the unencrypted keys are removed from your computer to be safe. You can also choose to send your coins to a newly generated address in your new wallet so that they come under a new key.

2 Likes

Yes, I was thinking about that. the purpose of the seed phase from the Wallet_Dump file is pointless once the Peercoins are transferred into another wallet. As it shows proof of verification on the blockchain. Now I have to set up a raspberry PI2 to transfer my wallet to and Use the RaspPi2 to mintโ€ฆ as I cannot continiously mint with my laptop. I take my computer with me when I go out so I disconnect from internet all the time. & I am not sure if its an issue to Mint on a public Wifi access. or If I did mint at work, I donโ€™t want to be in trouble if my employer is able to see blockchain network traffic. so this continious peercoin minting, 24hrs, 30days, 90days is problematic based on individual lifestyle to be connected online that extend amount of time.

1 Like