Trial run for a fund

I’m about to launch an investment fund. I need to make a trial run first and are looking for people who want to volunteer their own capital to help me get going.

The trial run will be run just as though it was the real thing, but it will not be a legal entity and a “real fund”. Therefor I will not be accepting deposits and I will not be offering dividends. Instead I will accept peercoins donations (no more then ten ppc or less then one ppc) and if things work out, I promise that I will return the donation and even more so if the work I will be doing turns out profitable.

The work consists of trading activity. I will be buying and selling assets. I can not promise that the trading will be profitable.

PM me to receive a unique Peercoin address.

Questions?

Isn’t this what testnet is for?

Probably more detail is needed. Say why do you need volunteers’ fund when the amount you ask for is so little that almost anyone can fund the trial run him/herself. Do you want more community awareness? Wouldn’t a updating report such this http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=528.0 serve the purpose better?

Take a look at the original date; this is back from April of this year.

I’m not sure why it was resurrected this morning, but I don’t think it’s something that is still an active project.

Thanks Ben for pointing the date out. But still a fund is an interesting idea, especially if it speciifally takes advantage of Peercoins.

Part of the trial run was among other things, to see if my partner was reliable. As it turns out, he had to prioritize his family and so forth and so on.

It’s very hard to find people who is trust worthy, knows crypto finance and also know how to talk to clients along with administrative skills and so forth and so on. This actually the second time that I’ve aborted this sort of endeavor, because of partners not living up to my expectations.

Next time I will just start of small and scale-up very slowly and automate client account managment and do the rest myself.

Anyway, yes the main thing was to focus on peercoins. Instead of trading “risky derivatives on exchanges”, I’ve figured out a way to be able to trade super much volatility (so that margin trading isn’t necessary and trades can not “stop out”). The “secret” is by creating what is commonly referred to as synthetic crosses.

The basic idea was basically this: create a fund, that through trading accumulates as many peercoins as possible.

Just think about it… for every 1 coin you accumulate today, if peercoins succeeds and becomes worth $10 or even $30, that’s a huge gain.

If people are interested in this, i’m willing to consider at least thinking about trying something again.

[quote=“pillow, post:1, topic:2256”]I’m about to launch an investment fund. I need to make a trial run first and are looking for people who want to volunteer their own capital to help me get going.

The trial run will be run just as though it was the real thing, but it will not be a legal entity and a “real fund”. Therefor I will not be accepting deposits and I will not be offering dividends. Instead I will accept peercoins donations (no more then ten ppc or less then one ppc) and if things work out, I promise that I will return the donation and even more so if the work I will be doing turns out profitable.

The work consists of trading activity. I will be buying and selling assets. I can not promise that the trading will be profitable.

PM me to receive a unique Peercoin address.

Questions?[/quote]

Your dreams are good. I suppose you are willing to launch high yield investment fund site. Today, you can start this business through the best HYIP script. There is you can utilize trial by the PAM HYIP demo. But, you may like to use any other software to run this business. Even if, you should keep secure your site while runs in online.

I don’t know what a HYIP script is. When I googled it, I ended up here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

I’m sure you were thinking of something else right? Or maybe it was a joke? Pretty good in case it was :)) Anyway, I’ve long since killed off these dreams of mine. I’ve not been able to find reliable people with the proper skills.

I am not instructing you to join in the HYIP program. I have just given a guideline to start a HYIP business. While starting the investment business using best HYIP software, if you run the business genuinely without doing any scam work. Then the people will have a trust on your business.