Tipping point POS

it seem almost new coins are POS…there will be a tipping point where it goes … and the BTC of The POS world is PeerCoin…

You are preaching to the converted :slight_smile:

this is a good perspective.

Is anyone aware of any quantitative analysis of PoS vs PoW ratio of new cryptos?

I know you get around a lot on the alt crypto forums, Jubalix, and I admire that. Have you actually counted or is it just evident overall from what you observe?

Proof of Stake Coin List. The OP has not been updated as often as the follow-up posts.
I have no idea how many new POW coins are being launched. It does seem that POS is almost a standard feature on new coins.

And thats exactly where we should start an aggressive marking campaign. If one coin is chosen as “the” PoS Coin, then it’s to late to do some Marketing. We should spread PPC infos around all alt forums and mention it in threads there.

Proof of Stake Coin List. The OP has not been updated as often as the follow-up posts.
I have no idea how many new POW coins are being launched. It does seem that POS is almost a standard feature on new coins.[/quote]

@mhps hey thanks for the link to the Proof of Stake Coin List thread. I see that both you and Jubalix have posted there. I wasn’t even aware of this thread, but, thanks to you now I am :slight_smile: I have been going back and reading through your posts and I see that your writings are always thoughtful and knowledgeable. Thanks for your numerous contributions to understanding of Proof of Stake in general and Peercoin specifically. I applaud you mhps!

How’s your android wallet development?

Thanks for the compliment, NewMoneyEra. Peercoin and POS in general are both interesting and challenging to understand.