The “Peercoin on Raspberry Pi” project is now out of funds and has finished for the moment.
Full data wasn’t recorded but to give a rough summary:
- The thread ran for 3 years and 6 weeks
- There were 144 confirmed nodes. However, including those who weren’t eligible for reward or didn’t post payment address, the number is possibly around 150 or higher
- There was an average of a new node every 7-8 days, though most came at times of Peercoin price increases
- ~1910 PPC was given in rewards
- As far as I can tell it has been the thread with the most views and most replies on the Peercoin forum
A lot of people helped with donations, making it easy to set up nodes, answering questions, and raising awareness, in particular @NewMoneyEra @Tea42 @peerchemist @mably @irritant @willy @Sentinelrv and more I can’t think of because the thread has run for so long
I don’t plan on being involved with this going forward so it will be taking a break. If anyone would like to see it continue then please post in this thread or PM me, whether you are interested in helping run the project or donating funds. Thanks.