Tapatalk

Coulcn’t find a section for Feedback to the Forum itself, so posting in “other”. If there is a better location, please move.

I would like to get support for Tapatalk to the forum. Shouldn’t be a big deal for FuzzyBear and it’s free for the forum site. I think must of us are young and IT near people. So I guess nearly every user dose have a smartphone. I would really like to have ppcointalk.org on my smartphone.

http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=smf

Cheers,
Muto

Cool thank you for the suggestion and I see there is a SMF plugin for this so I should be able to add this to the site :slight_smile: i’ll let you know here when I have it added…

Also sorry i’ll make a “Forum Suggestions” section on the Forum :smiley:

Thanks for the quick reply, keep up the good work. You are doing an important job for the further grow of PPC :slight_smile:

OK i think i have it all installed… fancy giving it a try?
I’ll see if i can access on my phone to :slight_smile:

No, not working for me. Did you see the link on the bottom of the page I had linked?

Looking for next step? List your forum in Tapatalk Network

OK yes registered on taptalk from that link at the bottom of the page… when i tried to access the forum on my phone said that taptalk was active… so hopefully this the final stage for it to be fully active… need to look into this a lot more as seems like Taptalk could generate me revenue click throughs to the site??

anyway thank you for helping me get this setup on the forum :slight_smile: and please let me know if u can see anything else I need to do

FuzzyBear

Here we go

Cheers Muto

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk 4

Sweet yeah I posting this from smart phone to all looks nice layout
to now

Though I not sure I using taptalk fully but u seem to be so it works Ty again for the recommendation and help setting up :slight_smile:

Well I´m using it from time to time. I like the ‘subscripe’ feature. You get an notification then when someone posts into an important thread.

Nothing to thank, you did the work :smiley:

I just noticed that you still have the old peercoin logo in tapatalk.

Beside that, do you have any statistics how much tapatalk is beeing used? I use it very frequently, mostly to read only though.

[quote=“MUTO, post:11, topic:172”]I just noticed that you still have the old peercoin logo in tapatalk.

Beside that, do you have any statistics how much tapatalk is beeing used? I use it very frequently, mostly to read only though.[/quote]

Cool good spot, i have updated the taptalk… i use it myself :slight_smile: and here are some stats:

324 guests have visited your forum
2 topics retweeted and shared
5 new posts made from Tapatalk

average 2.3 unique users per day, min 1 max 6

$0.00 earnings from click… not sure if i need to set something up here??

Fuzzybear

Wow, that was quick.

324 guests is impressive, while I guess we two are the only really active users using tapatalk :wink:

I don´t know if it is even possible to do advertisement in tapatalk. Never seen it so far on any forum.