Suggestion: Consolidate some Subforums

I noticed there are some potentially redundant subforums here that might be better off as one subforum.

Newbie - Introduce yourself and Getting started could be merged
also
Bounties and Marketplace (and possibly Trading and Exchanges too) could be merged. We could use [BOUNTY], [WTB], [WTS] tags for this.

This way we can have more focus, at least until the community grows a lot more. What do you guys think?

I second the idea to merge “Newbie” and “Getting Started” subforums. So newbies can ask typical newbie questions in this subforum without having to wait for the 3 posts, like in the Bitcointalk newbie forum.

“Marketplace” and “Bounties” perhaps could be merged too, although I’m not so sure. But “Trading and exchanges” has another scope, I think (In fact, I have suggested the separation).

Ok i am happy to merge the Newbie and Getting Started forums… call it “Newbies - Get Started with PPCoin”??

plan was to see what sub forums people wanted… can redesign and move topics etc so maybe i should setup a thread for people to vote and i’ll have a look at some stats for posts etc and types and we can go from there…

I am going to be setting up “Local PPcoin” as requested by some users for foreign language’s.

FuzzyBear

I would like a “PPCoin - Norwegian” in “PPCoin Local”… :slight_smile:

Added :slight_smile: would you care to moderate the noweigan posts?

Added :slight_smile: would you care to moderate the noweigan posts?[/quote]

I can do that. Should not be too much work at the moment ;D

Added :slight_smile: would you care to moderate the noweigan posts?[/quote]

I can do that. Should not be too much work at the moment ;D[/quote]

Brilliant thank you so much will be great to get as many different languages covered on this forum :slight_smile: I have renamed the groups slightly… wanna suggest the norwegian one? the bitcointalk.com forum was what I was basing the others off and they grouped all the Scandinavians together!! I’m happy to go with what you suggest :slight_smile:

I think it is better to have one group for each country. We Skandinavians have very little problems understanding each others postings, but there are other barriers like borders, different currencies and so on… “Norsk (Norwegian) PPCoin” FTW :slight_smile: