Selling Bead Jewelry for PPC

My girlfriend makes custom bead jewelry in her spare time and we are willing to sell them for PPC. I have made postings on bitcointalk and I have stores on Bitmit and Coingig, but the responses are underwhelming and they do not offer sales in PPC. So I am making a post on this forum to see if there is any interest. I will upload more pictures soon.

We are also willing to make custom earrings, bracelets and necklaces.

Please let me know if there is any interest in this.

very nice :slight_smile: keep up the good work… would be nice to see a fully fledged PPCoin store… dam i was supposed to have so much built by now :frowning:

We need someone who believes in PPC and has a fat wallet to make the store materialize.

hellscabane, if you have anything “flashy” looking, let me know. My girlfriend might be interested and you can make a few PPC off me :wink:

[quote=“craslovell, post:3, topic:99”]We need someone who believes in PPC and has a fat wallet to make the store materialize.

hellscabane, if you have anything “flashy” looking, let me know. My girlfriend might be interested and you can make a few PPC off me ;)[/quote]
Here are some necklaces my girlfriend made for Mother’s Day (sorry if the pictures aren’t the best):

I purchased one of these and the transaction went well. Great seller, Thanks again!

Thank you very much! I hope your girlfriend enjoys it! Please let me know if you want anything else!