Results of Peercoin Community Survey

• 1 I think this is a good idea also.

It will be interesting to see how a new survey compares with the one last year.

[quote=“river333, post:39, topic:1730”]Bumping this as it has been almost a year since the survey. Looks like the community’s powers of prediction are not too good :wink:

Let me know if you think it is worthwhile to have another survey with questions on more recent things. I can probably make a new one within the next few weeks if there’s enough interest.[/quote]

This would be a great initiative.
+1 to do this again.

Any requests for certain questions?

[ul][li]What do you expect of Peercoin in the future?[/li]
[li][/li][/ul]

Few other questions:

• Are you running a full active node (yes, no, what is this)?
  • Does the Peercoin’s price has any impact on your crypto faith?
  • Do you contribute anyhow to Peercoin’s development (traduction, design, code review, PPC projects, etc.)?
  • Do you use Peerbox?
  • Why do you own Peercoins (get rich, PoS ftw, backbone, other?)?
  • Would you recommend Peercoin to… People already involved in other crypto, non-crypto aware people or nobody?
  • Are you an active Peercoin trader?
  • Would you hold Peercoin at any price (low or high)?
  • Would you be in favor to shut down PoW?
  • If you had to choose, would you rather push for… more Peercoin development, more marketing strategies, none?
  • If you had the choice between buying stuff with your Peercoins and FIAT, would you use Peercoin instead of FIAT?
  • Would you buy your Peercoins on… BTC-E, Cryptsy, other trading platform, none?
  • If you had to hold Peercoins, would you rather buy them or mine your own (assuming it is slightly cheaper to buy them directly compared to the electricity cost average)?

Please note that some questions need to be rephrased.

I’m afraid that the amount of information you are asking can’t be done while keeping anonymity. We probably have to be more selective imo.
A lot of your proposed questions can be run through a community poll separately.

[quote=“Cybnate, post:46, topic:1730”]I’m afraid that the amount of information you are asking can’t be done while keeping anonymity. We probably have to be more selective imo.
A lot of your proposed questions can be run through a community poll separately.[/quote]

Let’s do this then! :slight_smile:
Which ones you think are worth running through individual polls?